This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Raven Applications

Topic » Raven Applications

3805 days 16 hours ago
fsty
So, here is the application format:

First Name:

Surname:

(Those two are important in deciding your warrior name. You may make them up if you wish)

Which emblem you would prefer? - (Tree, Sun, Wave, Mountain, Cloud, Moon)

Are you good at Minigames? -

Why should I pick you to be one of my Warriors? -

Will you be committed to this group if you are picked? (I don't want a single inactive player) -

Fill these in and wait for confirmation from myself :) 

Let the applications... Begin!
3805 days 4 hours ago
acyuta

First Name: Acyuta

Surname: Mitra

(Those two are important in deciding your warrior name. You may make them up if you wish)

Which emblem you would prefer? - (Tree, Sun, Wave, Mountain, Cloud, Moon) Sun

Are you good at Minigames? - Yup :)

Why should I pick you to be one of my Warriors? -  Because i really like your idea :)

Will you be committed to this group if you are picked? (I don't want a single inactive player) - I will for sure! :)

Thankyou
3805 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB

First Name:  Steven

Surname: Wellington

Which emblem you would prefer? - (Tree, Sun, Wave, Mountain, Cloud, Moon) Tree

Are you good at Minigames? - Not so much lol

Why should I pick you to be one of my Warriors? -  Because I like to play in the big brother games and I like to fight hard and I want to go on

Will you be committed to this group if you are picked? (I don't want a single inactive player) Yes

Thankyou
3804 days 20 hours ago
zoeylacey

First Name: Zoey

Surname:  Lacey

Which emblem you would prefer? - (Tree, Sun, Wave, Mountain, Cloud, Moon) moon

Are you good at Minigames? -not too good

Why should I pick you to be one of my Warriors? -because I like to fight hard and this game is different

Will you be committed to this group if you are picked? (I don't want a single inactive player) -
Yes of course

3804 days 20 hours ago
aliumair
First Name: Ali

Surname: Umair

Which emblem you would prefer? - Cloud

Are you good at Minigames? - yes

Why should I pick you to be one of my Warriors? - you should choose me because i used to watch it and i think i am in chance of winning.

Will you be committed to this group if you are picked? (I don't want a single inactive player) - yes i will be.

open group

Raven (Based off of the hit CBBC Show)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!