This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12- Don't Be Scared, Fight It.

Topic » Episode 12- Don't Be Scared,..

3168 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Everyone!

We started this game with 30 people, and we are now down to 8 people remaining, as we had to say goodbye to Chris and Monica last episode.

With that said...

Also there is currently 1 more elimination in each tier, so please keep that in mind.

Now on to so more lighter business, your next mission...

Well there is no mission actually. But two of you are still getting eliminated. You will find out more information soon enough
3168 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Draw and Elimination Challenge!

Tonight we will be doing the Draw, where we will find out who will be the last four people participating in the Elimination Challenge.

The Elimination Challenge will take place at a time agreed upon by the people in the Elimination.

Good Luck!
3168 days 11 hours ago
EM002
I finally got a quote :p
3168 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
please draw love me
3168 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
Yay...more luck...

Did you not put us through enough of this in TTBB?
3168 days 10 hours ago
CarsonWorld
*Laughs*
GL ME
3168 days 8 hours ago
HipposUnite
GL everyone
3168 days 4 hours ago
EM002
Gl all, I'm starting school tomorrow so I have to go to sleep early.
3168 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
bye me
3168 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF THE DRAW

CharlieBibi (Felix) and nbkiller (Nick) drew the Kill Card for the Veterans
awwsum11 (Eric A) and Darrenn____ (Darren) drew the Kill Card for the Rookies/One-Timers

ELIMINATION

CharlieBibi (Felix) vs nbkiller (Nick)
awwsum11 (Eric A) vs Darrenn____ (Darren)

I will post your Elimination shortly, you will have until TUESDAY to complete it.
3168 days 4 hours ago
EM002
Gl Nick and Eric

Grats Hippos, Carson, and Jacob! :)
3168 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
So naturally, the 4 people who actually participated in the draw drew kill cards LOL
3168 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Elimination Challenge!

The name of this game is “Target Practice”

In this challenge, you will be a spamming a poll. However, there is a catch.

Each competitor will be given their own poll, with multiple options. Your goal is get your “target option” to be closest to 50.0% as possible. Once you are ready to start this challenge, PM me, and I will set up your poll. When your poll is up, you can begin spamming, you CANNOT close your poll until you have gotten at least 10 votes. Once you have gotten 10 votes, you can ask me to close it. How will you be scored?

I will take your time (ie from the time you started until you tell me to close it. From your base time, I will assess you any necessary penalties:

-For every vote you are below the 10 vote minimum, you will be issued a 2 minute penalty
-For every .1% off from the 50.0% required of your target option, you will be issued a 2 second time penalty

The person with the lowest time will win this challenge and remain in the game. Loser will go home.

Any questions?
3168 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
YOU HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY 8:30 PM PST (11:30 PM EST) TO START THIS ELIMINATION
3168 days 3 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Oh boy luck is on my side
3168 days 3 hours ago
CarsonWorld
*Hugs Lionel, Jacob, and Eric M*
We did it guys!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!