This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Voting Room

Topic » Episode 3: Voting Room

3130 days ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Voting Room!

The Green Monkeys and Purple Pandas have lost the challenge and therefore each team must vote in 2 members of their team to face elimination.

Here in the voting rooms, you will pay for your past actions, show your true colors, and most of all you will have to either make a great sacrifice or be a sacrifice.

Here is how this will work, each of your teams must vote in TWO members of YOUR team to face elimination. Each of you must MAIL me the name of the two people you want to vote into the elimination.

Now be warned, your votes will be REVEALED at the end of the given voting period.

The two people on each team with the most votes will be up for elimination, and everyone else on their team will be safe. HOWEVER, if the vote ties, then the WINNING TEAM will vote in ANY two members of your team regardless if they got any votes or not.

Due to the Double Elimination Twist: I must tell you that this elimination will be played in PAIRS meaning that the person you are voted in with is your partner. So you either both win or you both lose.

You will have 24 HOURS TO VOTE. Fail to vote and I will issue you two self votes and a strike. Send in an invalid vote and you will get the self votes but no strike.

Once you vote you are LOCKED, you CANNOT change your vote, so make sure you are certain.

You have until tomorrow (Friday) 6:30 PM PST (9:30 PM EST) to mail me your votes.

Good Luck!
3130 days ago
Steven7
I assume, surely, we don't have to vote?
3130 days ago
Jkjkjk15
I'm voting in that bitch Steven.
3129 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
WOW, how dare you betray me like that?
3129 days 8 hours ago
GentlemanG
Scared :S
3129 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
VOTING RESULTS- GREEN TIGERS

Ethan000 (Ethan)- GentlemanG (Ray)/mysterygame2 (Nolan)
GentlemanG (Ray)- Ethan000 (Ethan)/mysterygame2 (Nolan)
Halloween (Dylan)- Ethan000 (Ethan)/mysterygame2 (Nolan)
mysterygame2 (Nolan)- Ethan000 (Ethan)/GentlemanG (Ray)

VOTE COUNT

3- Ethan000 (Ethan)
3- mysterygame2 (Nolan)
-----------------------------------------SAFE
2- GentlemanG (Ray)

With that vote, Ethan and Nolan will be competing in this Elimination Challenge. Everyone else is safe.

I will see you both at the Elimination.

Good Luck!
3129 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
:o
3129 days 1 hour ago
Halloween
oh my
3129 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
VOTING RESULTS- PURPLE PANDAS

Jkjkjk15 (Jake K)- Jkjkjk15 (Jake K)/Steven7 (Steven)
Steven7 (Steven)- Jkjkjk15 (Jake K)/Steven7 (Steven)

VOTE COUNT

2- Jkjkjk15 (Jake K)
2- Steven7 (Steven)
----------------------------------------SAFE

With that vote, Jake K and Steven will be competing in this Elimination Challenge. Everyone else is safe.

I will see you both at the Elimination.

Good Luck!
3129 days ago
Ethan000
That was expected. Ween and GentlemanG are BFFs, but whatever
3129 days ago
Steven7
then you should've mutinied
3129 days ago
Ethan000
Well I thought more people would be put on our team. Nobody could've suspected that everyone would go to the Orange Monkeys lol
3129 days ago
Steven7
lol ikr? well gl in the battle duel thingy
3129 days ago
Ethan000
You too

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!