This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3- Arena

Topic » Episode 3- Arena

2572 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Jungle!

Here in the Arena, players will compete for their right to stay in the game. All games of the Arena can fall under one of the following categories:

Speed, Spam, Puzzle, Endurance, or Luck

For this episode, our match-up  is as followed:

ForceMike1/Pieguy555 vs. bad18life/Piddu

The name of this Arena is "Roller Derby"

In this Arena, you AND your partner need to play together and it can be done WITHOUT me being online.

To start this Arena, both players on your team will need to mail me the phrase:

START OUR TIME

When that phrase is mailed to me, it will cause Player A to drop the ball on your track and send it to Player B.

Within 5 to 6 minutes, Player B will have to mail me the phrase:

CATCHES BALL AND SENDS BACK DOWN THE TRACK

For example, if a team starts their time at 10:05:00, then Player B will have between 10:10:00 and 10:11:00 to send in that phrase. If Player B sends the phrase too earlier, even by a second, then the ball will fall off of the track and end your team's run.

Once Player B has sent in the phrase, Player A will then have to send the same phrase within 5 to 6 minutes. This cycle will continue until your team chooses to stop. If at any point you are too early or too late, even by a second, then the ball will fall off of the track and end your team's run.

When your team is ready to end their run, the player who had the ball sent to their end of the track will have to mail in the phrase:

PICKS BALL OFF OF TRACK AND PLACES ON RACK.

If your team does not pick up the ball and place it on the rack before the end of your run OR your ball falls off during your run, then your team will be issued a penalty of 3 rolls.

The team who rolls the ball the most amount of times during their run will win this Arena and remain in the game. If both teams tie with the number of rolls, then team with the SHORTEST average time during each roll will win.

This Arena starts now and you have until TOMORROW Saturday 8:45 PM PST (11:45 PM EST) to FINISH your run.

Good Luck!
2572 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
Not doing the comp as a big fuck you to Nels.

I would quit but then he's going to get new teammates which will help him. You wanna throw challenges, then enjoy.

Grats on your win #TeamRookies !
2572 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
Also I may have lost this but at least I'm not a FAT, OBESE, GREASY fatass who sits on skype calls / tengaged all day talking to strangers because he has no irl friends and looks like he doesn't even take shower. You can't even afford shampoo cuz ur hair looks so fucking greasy and I bet your daddy touches you at night which is why you're filled with so much hatred.

So whose the real winner here Halloween, you or me??
2572 days 15 hours ago
Halloween
LOL
2571 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

23 rolls - ForceMike1/Pieguy555
00 rolls - bad18life/Piddu [3 Roll Penalty For Not Picking Up Ball]

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Mike and Mike, you have won this Arena and will remain in the game!

TJ and Scott, it was a valiant effort but today wasn't your day. Your time in Turkey is over, please say your good byes. It was a pleasure having you and I hope to see you in the future.
2571 days 15 hours ago
bad18life
Stop lying Andrew. It wasn't an valiant effort. LOL.

But have fun everybody else
2571 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
bad18life
Stop lying Andrew. It wasn't an valiant effort. LOL.

LMFAO, give me a break here, I'm trying my best here
2571 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Bunch of quitters
2571 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
I'm beating your ass at the reunion @Halloween @Doubledarefan01
2571 days 15 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Well this happened...
2571 days 15 hours ago
sosyomomma
Byeeeeeeeee
2571 days 15 hours ago
bad18life
doubledarefan01
Bunch of quitters

--------------

Lmao sorry we're not going to be your shield for the rest of the game. Good luck not getting last.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!