This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TTRS 45 Announcement

Topic » TTRS 45 Announcement

2511 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
This season, the two longest running group game series on Tengaged will be coming together for a match made in heaven. RShowFreak and turney1805 are pleased to announce a season where players will test their abilities to make allies…or better yet, find their perfect match.

Twenty players will be selected to partake in an experience like non-other on the Tengaged, where they must ask other players Are You The One? Players will compete in a social experiment requiring them to interact with players to build bonds in the hope of finding their perfect one. Each round, players will have to make a choice, in setting with their perfect match. However, with a twist, the last two players matched up will have to make the ultimate decision which will determine their fate in the game?

Do you have the physical, social, and strategic ability to overtake the rest and find your perfect match?

Welcome to TTRSF: Are You The One?
2511 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU WOULD NEVER HOST THIS YOU LIAR!!!!
2511 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh it's paired with Alex
2511 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
I like
2511 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will function as both TTRS 45 and RSF 41
2511 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
wait is there a winner, or are we just playing to find a friend im confused
2511 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
@colts

The rules have been posted so you can check it out.

The season will have at most 2 winners (2 people, 1 match) or possibly no winners.
2511 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
The rules are really interesting, I like the format a lot, but I feel like a lot of people are gonna be selfish meaning a lot of people are gonna get SCREWED
2511 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: All Applications are sent VIA MAIL to BOTH turney1805 and myself, RShowFreak so

DO NOT POST YOUR APP in the Applications thread.

We want the cast members to remain a secret until the full cast is revealed.
2511 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm looking for love
2511 days 5 hours ago
faygo
what the fuck LOL
2510 days 18 hours ago
Dejaman
I waited so long for the last season to end only for this to happen :/ kinda disappointed
2506 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
This is so cool!

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!