This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor the Amazon - Hotties applications

Topic » Survivor the Amazon - Hotties..

4590 days 9 hours ago
MMMMM
This is is all about battle of the sexes so I need the hottest and most competitive chicks out there. Below is the application you must complete. Remember girls, the 7 with the BEST application forms will be taken.

Name:

Level:

How sexy is your avatar? (Describe: hair, clothes, accessories, etc.)

Have you ever watched Survivor?

What survivor contestant is most like you? (*you do not have to answer this question if you answered no at the previous one)

How active are you? (When are you must active? Weekends? What time? etc.)

Do you feel you have an advantage over the nerds?

Here's what I am looking for:
-Your avatar must be smoking hot (you should have AT LEAST a hair design)
-You must be active
-You need to be charismatic

Good luck!
4590 days 8 hours ago
1Swampy8
Name: Alexandra

Level: Silver (also subject to change)

How sexy is my avatar: 10/10 all the way for every design!!

Have I ever watched Survivor?: Duh

Which contestant am I most like?: Parvati Shallow <33

How active am I?: Mostly active on weekends, also after school (2:30 - 10:30 PM PST)

Do I have an advantage over the nerds?: Not really.. unfortunately
4590 days 7 hours ago
STOKES2009
Name: Teresa

Level: T.V STAR

How sexy is your avatar? (Describe: hair, clothes, accessories, etc.)  10

Have you ever watched Survivor? all the time

What survivor contestant is most like you? (*you do not have to answer this question if you answered no at the previous one) Amber

How active are you? (When are you must active? Weekends? What time? etc.)  All the time Very active

Do you feel you have an advantage over the nerds? I think so
4590 days 3 hours ago
Maliyah
Name: Maliyah

Level: Blue

How sexy is your avatar? (Describe: hair, clothes, accessories, etc.) On a scale 1 to 10 Id give myself a 10 for sure! Ive got the looks! ;)

Have you ever watched Survivor? 24/7

What survivor contestant is most like you? (*you do not have to answer this question if you answered no at the previous one) Id say Amanda from survivor China is most like me. A determined player in challenges and a overall kind person at heart.

How active are you? (When are you must active? Weekends? What time? etc.)Im active all the time

Do you feel you have an advantage over the nerds? Hopefully :p
4589 days 11 hours ago
Tadd
Tadd
Super hot
Red hair is the hottest. Blue eyes. Wings. Gaga skin. I work

Nope :L

Everyday past 4 eastern and all the time on weekends
People like sexy people better
4588 days 22 hours ago
Nikkayy
Name: Nikkayy

Level: Silver

How sexy is your avatar? Blonde wavey hair, blue eyes, purple wings with cleavage, bubblegum mouth.

Have you ever watched Survivor? No

How active are you? Weekdays; after 5pm GMT Weekends; all day.

Do you feel you have an advantage over the nerds? Yes.
4587 days 1 hour ago
Diva1
Name:  Diva1

Level: TV Star

How sexy is your avatar? (Describe: hair, clothes, accessories, etc.)
I have on a Gemini design right now with hair by Davidm99, skin and eyes by trishytrash and lips by Gemma17. It's for Halloween!

Have you ever watched Survivor? Yes

What survivor contestant is most like you? (*you do not have to answer this question if you answered no at the previous one) I liked that little shit Russel and Boston Rob the best :)

How active are you? (When are you must active? Weekends? What time? etc.) I am on Tengaged on and off almost every day

Do you feel you have an advantage over the nerds? Maybe, a little!
4586 days 16 hours ago
unicornangel_32
Name:unicornangel_32 r veronica

Level:light green

How sexy is your avatar? (Describe: hair, clothes, accessories, etc.)at least a 9...working on making it a 10

Have you ever watched Survivor? yes

What survivor contestant is most like you? (*you do not have to answer this question if you answered no at the previous one): not sure

How active are you? (When are you must active? Weekends? What time? etc.): very..i am usually on in the mornings from 10 to 3 and evenings from 6 to 9 weekdays except wednesdays cuz i have church and weekends i get on whenever i can cuz i am usually busy. also on mondays and fridays i help at my church so may not be on til the evenings

Do you feel you have an advantage over the nerds? a little
4585 days 4 hours ago
Coreya8
Name: Coreya8

Level: Brown.

How sexy is your avatar? (Describe: hair, clothes, accessories, etc.) Long brown hair, huge tit. lots of personality.

Have you ever watched Survivor? Indeed.

What survivor contestant is most like you? (*you do not have to answer this question if you answered no at the previous one) Naonka...obvi

How active are you? (When are you must active? Weekends? What time? etc.) Everyday after work .

Do you feel you have an advantage over the nerds? yuup. I'm hot shit, better than them.
4585 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
Name: Andy/amf7410

Level:gold

How sexy is your avatar? (Describe: hair, clothes, accessories, etc.): pretty damn sexy

Have you ever watched Survivor? yes

What survivor contestant is most like you? (*you do not have to answer this question if you answered no at the previous one): Parvati- shes nice a flirtatious but can play dirty when she has to

How active are you? (When are you must active? Weekends? What time? etc.): weeknights- 7-10pm central weekends- usually most of the day lol

Do you feel you have an advantage over the nerds?: of course
4585 days 4 hours ago
Doolisha
This is is all about battle of the sexes so I need the hottest and most competitive chicks out there. Below is the application you must complete. Remember girls, the 7 with the BEST application forms will be taken.

Name: Doolisha

Level: yellow

How sexy is your avatar? Honey, for a person with my gameplay and level, how much better can you get? I'm a sexy chocolate fairy <3

Have you ever watched Survivor? Um, uh duh!

What survivor contestant is most like you? (*you do not have to answer this question if you answered no at the previous one) amber mariano :D

How active are you? (When are you must active? Weekends? What time? etc.) Active when I have a reason to be, most active on the week nights.

Do you feel you have an advantage over the nerds? They think they're soo cool because they have brains, well guess what sweetie.. I have brains and looks <3 SO YES I DO .

Here's what I am looking for:
-Your avatar must be smoking hot (you should have AT LEAST a hair design)
-You must be active
-You need to be charismatic

Good luck!

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!