This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Recap!!!!!!! Part 2

Topic » Recap!!!!!!! Part 2

4708 days 20 hours ago
GabCo
Quickly widling down, Koror was in extreme trouble. At the immunity challenge, avatar was a sharp shooter, and shot his way to victory, putting him into the final 9. Just like expected, another Koror member was sent home. This person was Tykeal. He went to Ponderosa, becoming the 2nd member of the Jury.

At the next immunity challenge, yankee showed his Survivor trivia skills, and won immunity for the 2nd time. Mad at his win, john spazzed after the challenge. At tribal council, tention built up as BEN and john started to argue. But in the end, john  won, and sent BEN to Ponderosa, and became the 3rd member of the Jury. He also was the first Ulong casualty in a long time.

At the Survivor Auction, tension built up as they all wanted the immunity. In the end, yankee won his 3rd immunity challenge, along with john who won his 2nd. At tribal council, john was suspicious of Ireks because he knew that he had an idol. Because of this suspision, Ireks was completly blindsided, sending him and the idol to Ponderosa.

At the immunith challenge, john won his 3rd challenge, putting him into the final 6. At tribal council, there was an easy vote, as one of the last inactives, Midget, was sent home. Little did everyone know, Midget was another holder of an idol.

At the last immunity challenge Spinner, john, and yankee fought for immunity. It ended with one last question, and yankee got it right. He won his 4th immunity challenge, and secured him a spot in the final 5. At tribal council, Spinner went back to his old work, and completly blindsided the leader of the game, john.

Now there are 5 left

Yankee: He is the last Koror member (not counting Spinner who came back). He has proved to have a ton of determination and will power, as he has won 4 of the 6 immunity challenges, and will not give up. Will he fight his way to the end and become the soul Survivor?

avatar: At the beggining, he was shown to be an inactive. But in the middle of the game, he went under the radar, but is still capable of winning challenges, as he has won once. Will this under dog go all the way to the end?

Sandman: Shown to always be going under the radar, this underdog is in the final 5. He has shown his competitiveness in other seasons of other people. Is this a new strategy he is trying?

Smiley: Also portrayed as an underdog, this guy is in the final 5. Not having won anything, this guy seems like not a threat. Will this under dog go to the end?

Spinner: 1 of the 2 people that came back for another shot. Having been known for his backstabbing and evilness. this guy was voted off first. But his determination led him to get out of Redemption Island, and back into the game. Being voted off first really changed Spinner's strategy for a while. He flew under the radar until the time was right, and unleashed his power. Tired of being bossed around, Spinner led the biggest blindside of the season, and now he is in charge. Will this devious player finally win?

Tune in to find out who will be the Sole Survivor!!!
4708 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
hahaha i was actually going to stay loyal to spinner XD
4708 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
Gabe, why do you always portray ME as the Villain?
4708 days 20 hours ago
GabCo
cuz u r!
lol!
4708 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
I want one of my profiles done so you can tell me how awsome I am
4708 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
Did you know that in China me and bingo were actually Heroes? Dwick was gunna backstab us so we had to send him packing. That was the only reason. Lol
4708 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
Sorry john, you didn't make final 5 ;) LOL
4708 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
haha here is my profile of you 5
4708 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
avatar- horrible speller inactive
sandman- not inactive but stupid
smiley- you are just plain inactive
yankee- you are stupid but good at challenges
pinner- you are the only smart won off the 5 congrats on your win
4708 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
Inb4 5th (dull)
4708 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
let me add stupid to avatars profile profile for voting yankee :P
4708 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
idk if it was avatar, could've been smiley
4708 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
ok so we have idiots
yankee
sandman
smiley
smart people
spinner
4708 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
4708 days 15 hours ago
yankeeman311
y am i an idiot? cuz i voted out some1 who can beat me in challenges? i recall u doing that to ben and ireks so yea u just got the same thing happen to u
4708 days 12 hours ago
smiley20
i really don't want to argue but the only thing why i don't participate at the challenges is because i live in europe so when in america is 6pm at me it is 1am. i don't think i'm idiot just because i don't do the challenges. and btw, i voted for john.

open group

Survivor: Should it come back?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!