This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16 (Rota)

Topic » Tribal Council #16 (Rota)

4683 days 12 hours ago
GabCo
Here is where yankee will post his vote
4683 days 12 hours ago
yankeeman311
guys i will let u make a plea b4 i announce my vote
4683 days 12 hours ago
sandman43
Yankee, we have a final 2 pact. We've had it since the merge. U know if i had won immunity, i would've taken u. But, tonite, the power's in ur hands. I hope u honor our pact and take me to the finals with u.
4683 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
I really do hope you take me, either one of us could win. If you take sandman, I understand. But I gave you my word and it means something to me. I hope you see that we were the best 2 players in the game and we both deserve to be at the end, (AND NO AFFENSE) but more than sandman. I really don't know who would win between us, but it would be an epic battle. Us two made the biggest move in the game by getting John out, so it could really go either way. I really hope you take me to the finals, because I think we both deserve it the most. GL.
4683 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
GL Sandman, we both deserve this in all honesty <3
4683 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
I have this eerie feeling Im gunna be voted out. lol
4683 days 12 hours ago
sandman43
GL Spinner, and yes, we both deserve this. <3
4683 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
If I dont make this Im gunna be very dissappointed. lol
4683 days 12 hours ago
yankeeman311
well guys its a very tough vote. spinner i admit u r more deserving to go to the final 2 than sand. u played a fantastic game but yet u also tried to get me out. sand stuck his neck out for me in the final 4 so i feel like even tho i feel horrible doing this i must vote u out cuz sand is the reason y im sitting here like now.

so im voting spinner out. im so srry man
4683 days 12 hours ago
yankeeman311
*rite now
4683 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
IM VOTING SAND AS THE WINNER, GJ BOOOOOOOOOO<3

Lol, I really dont have my mind made up. GL u 2 <3
4683 days 12 hours ago
sandman43
*hugs Spinner*

Sorry.
4683 days 12 hours ago
yankeeman311
spinner i feel horrible but i owe sand this cuz he saved my ass in the final 4
4683 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
It's ok, I can deal with a 3rd 6th and 3rd. Those are pretty good placements. lol
4683 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
Honestly, I understand, but it isn't really that fair. But that's how Survivor goes :P

open group

Survivor: Should it come back?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!