This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules and Announcements

Topic » Rules and Announcements

4128 days 6 hours ago
seittertps1120
Alright guys so there a few rules and announcements:

1. Confessionals. You guys are open to send confessionals because they will help you get into future seasons, if there was an all stars season or a fans vs favorites season

2. Exile Island. This season will have Exile Island. Here is the thing though: the tribe that loses the immunity challenge will choose 1 member from the other 3 tribes to go to Exile. You each get 1 clue to the idol and only 1 guess per day

3. Immunity Idols. There are idols this season. Like I said, once you are on Exile, you will get 1 clue and 1 guess per day

4. Please be active. I cannot tolerate inactivity. I understand what is going on with time zones and all. Just try to be active please

5. Do not threaten anybody or cuss at them or say anything that could be hurtful or you are out of the game immediately

6. When it comes to challenges, if your tribe has any extra members, sit them out to make the game even. If you don't, a penalty will occur with your tribe in the challenge

7. I will be posting different forums for each seperate tribe so you can talk to them that way

8. Once you reach the jury, I will make a forum saying "Ponderosa." That forum is only for those who make jury.

9. When it comes to votes, once you send me your vote, it is final. No one is allowed to change their vote. If you try to, it will be denied so make your decisions wisely.

10. This is the last one: if for some reason you can't make it to the challenge, tell me in a PM and send me your vote, just in case your tribe loses. This will help out big time

Please post "I have read and understand the rules" so that I know you have read them and understand the consequences if you break them
4128 days 6 hours ago
mastropola
I agrre and read them
4128 days 6 hours ago
semaj
I have read and understand the rules
4128 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
4128 days 6 hours ago
zattack
Agree
4128 days 6 hours ago
Antho1234321
4128 days 6 hours ago
papabear77
4127 days 22 hours ago
sprado91
4127 days 15 hours ago
yinzer149
i have read and understand the rules

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!