This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Fans)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Fans)

4004 days 8 hours ago
seittertps1120
Voting is due at 8 PM EST tomorrow

No Vote = Self Vote

Group Question: Jake quits, and then you lose another challenge. How are you guys feeling, knowing you will be down to 7 after this tribal?
4004 days 8 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Group Question: Jake quits, and then you lose another challenge. How are you guys feeling, knowing you will be down to 7 after this tribal?
Sad that jake quit.
And I guess I did bad in teh challenge
I hate how we are losing badly to the favs
4004 days 8 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Jake quits, and then you lose another challenge. How are you guys feeling, knowing you will be down to 7 after this tribal?
i feeling that there is going to be a tribe switch a
4004 days 8 hours ago
Bryce333
I'm feeling awful. We're a good tribe, I don't see why we're sucking so badly!

We have GOT to get it together. If we don't get our numbers together going into a tribe swap, we're all going to be screwed!
4004 days 8 hours ago
Cabutts23
Yeah this really stinks. Jake was strong in challenges and active. I feel like a tribe swap is coming up soon and I dont wanna be down in numbers because we will be decimated!
4004 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000

I feel terrible :(
4004 days 7 hours ago
JETTEJ
It sucks. Jake and I are friends and when I heard what happened, it was devastating.
4004 days 6 hours ago
alex321
It's really sad were down to 7 after this already. Sad about jake and I feel really bad I wasn't there for the challenge
4003 days 22 hours ago
wangifold

Honestly, it sucks. You never know if you could be the next one going home and thats always a scary feeling.
4003 days 9 hours ago
seittertps1120
First vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ray
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ryan
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ray
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ray
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ray
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3rd person voted out of Survivor Latvia: Fans vs Favorites: Ray (Ilikebugs)
4003 days 9 hours ago
seittertps1120
Ray, the tribe has spoken *Torch is snuffed* Time for you to go
4003 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Bye Ray
4003 days 8 hours ago
Bryce333
bye Ray
4003 days 8 hours ago
Cabutts23
Bye bye Ray
4003 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Bye *smiles*
4003 days 7 hours ago
JETTEJ
Ray :(

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!