This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Idol information

Topic » Idol information

4062 days 18 hours ago
jakehou97
You actually have to search for idols in my series on your own, and it will take no assistance from me... and there is no random guessing!

Here is how it works:

There will be a clue that will somehow lead you to a tengaged user on this site! Clues may relate to Tengaged, or they may not, but in the end the answer will be a tengaged username. Once you have found the right person go to their profile and click on the "check my blog tab". Then go all the way to the last page and click on the bottom blog (NOTE: THIS IS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE, BUT IF IT IS NOT THE CASE THEN IT WILL INDICATE IT IN THE CLUE ITSELF!)
If you see a comment from me then it may be the next clue leading you to another Tengageder. If it is the idol then it will tell you so and give you instructions on how to claim it.

Tips and hints:
1) One way to find users is to search them. Simply enter the desired username AFTER /user
http://www.tengaged.com/user/
2) While all clues will eventually lead to a Tengaged User, it may refer to something else on this site first (such as a frat (likely would be the frat president's blog), a game (likely would be that game's winner), a group (likely would be the group's owner), etc.)

open group

Jake's Survivor: Panama- Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!