This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC post production discussion

Topic » BGC post production discussion

1417 days 18 hours ago
Sith
This is where you all can post ideas and feedback on the show! i would like to hear everyone opinions on somethings you would like to see, things you have liked, some improvements, etc.

I was thinking of having each girl have some of a "Goal/bucket list" to where they have to complete certain by a certain time of being in the house... for example say if Seven has a dream to be a DJ one of her To-Do list things would be to set up a Dj class or shadow a DJ. This can help with character development for people whom don't know what to do with their characters and also push the narrative for the girls to change.

I like the idea of having the season under one topic forum instead of doing separate episodes..

Post all your feedback and ideas
1417 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
I like having ideas on one forum, instead of separate episodes & doing the frequent day changes.

I definitely feel like for the next season, you need to be much more strict with the "No Violence" policy & take BGC back to it's roots, BGC1-4. I think that's what makes a season way more original is because when a girl gets mad & she can't phyiscally hit someone without going home, she gotta get creative (Example: Tanisha banging the pots and pans to piss them off. Or BGC2's Prank Wars, Jennavecia putting hot sauce in Tanisha's juice) like the older seasons were more fun to watch bc they had to find ways to be creative because they couldn't just hit someone and be done with it.

I think doing it that way will leave room for more character development too as well. I think we should do more fun activities as well, like the earlier seasons. Bc BGC wasn't always just about the girls beating each other up. They fought, yes, but they also sometimes got along and had fun moments in the house or just on an outing. We should do something like BGC1's and have an actual therapist NOT a whack ass life coach come in occasionally and talk to the girls during their tenure in the house.

I think this would make it more realistic and more fun, bc this last season was fun, yes but it was lowkey kind of unrealistic bc of all the back to back fighting & no one really getting punished for it. These are just my 2 cents, though
1417 days 18 hours ago
Sith
I agree

i was thinking of putting more focus of me playing a therapist character rather than an actual girl
1417 days 17 hours ago
kaylee21
I think that would be fun to do, honestly. That way you could do that & then host a reunion & if absolutely need be, you could be a replacement you know?
1417 days 16 hours ago
Sith
Yes! i agree
1416 days 23 hours ago
KaylaaS
Im not in the show, but i agree on the no fighting restriction and i feel like you should have meetings or a time where all the girls sit together and get to know eachother
1416 days 20 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Read above I like the no violence and of course the parties and clubs / activities for them to do above

I like to add everyone not ganging up on one character. Like everyone in the house hates “Xyz” that doesn’t make for great entertainment. Love the idea of the goal list to help others

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!