This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC4 Apps

Topic » BGC4 Apps

3797 days 13 hours ago
evann
Everyone Cannot be a MOM and EVERYONE Cannot be from the Same City! and EVERYONE fo sure can be the same hair color! Please pay close attention to the apps that came before you!!!!! Because If the app before hair color is Blonde then that means you may not apply your hair color to be blonde! on that note we are only casting ONE blonde hair Girl! so whoever is first to apply as a blonde will be the one and only blonde. Also when you apply when you see someone is from Bronx, new York please don't apply that your from Bronx, new York aswell bgc cast selective girls and we normally have an issue with everyone being from new York atl or Miami. I would like if each of the 7 girls would be from 7 different places. I don't think I need to explain the mom piece so much.

Name (first and last would be nice):
Age (21 to 29):
Height:
Weight:
Race:
Skin tone:
Hair Color:
City:
any piercings (if so where at):
Sexuallity:
Have you watched the show before:
Active:
Realisitic:
Passport:
SocialMedia Usernames:

Please Answer these Question in 2 to 3 sentences be detailed

What is a Bad Girl?
Gives us a Bio of yourself?
Define What a Bad girl is?
What Makes you a Bad Girl?
Your Views on Respect, Loyalty and Trust?
Things you would like to see different in yourself after BGC?
Career Background:
Personality?
What are some goals you have for yourself while being in the house?
What are some things you hope to fix about yourself while being in the house?
If you was to leave or Get removed from the house for any reason would you like to be replace?
Do you want to play your replacement?
Are you okay with being involve in the opening fight?
DO you want to be the one fighting?
What are your expectations when you arrive to the house?
What are your expectations of the cast?
What are your expectations for the season?
What are your expectations for yourself?
3797 days 2 hours ago
OhNatalie
Name (first and last would be nice): Natalie Szajna
Age (21 to 29): 22
Height: 5'7
Weight: 114
Race: Polish and Italian
Skin tone: White/Tan
Hair Color: Brown with Blonde tips
City: New York City, New York
any piercings (if so where at): None
Sexuallity: Straight
Have you watched the show before: Yes c;
Active: Very!
Realisitic: Yes!
Passport: Yes! I've gone all over Europe. All over South America. Like, the most staped passport EVER!
SocialMedia Usernames: @Ohnatalieee

What is a Bad Girl? A good girl that never gets caught c;
Gives us a Bio of yourself? I grew up in New Jersey. Move to NYC to achieve my acting career. I don't EVER pay to get into clubs. I've met and worked with actors like Ryan Reynolds, Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt. I was very hated in high school so I can pack a punch. c;
Define What a Bad girl is? Someone who always gets the rich end of the stick and looks fabulous doing it. Someone who never takes shit from nobody.
What Makes you a Bad Girl? What doesn't make me a bad girl. If you're doing something wrong, you're getting called out. Like you're done.
Your Views on Respect, Loyalty and Trust? They don't exist in a house with 6 other wack bitches.
Things you would like to see different in yourself after BGC? I want to learn to be kinder. I want to learn that I'm not the craziest bitch on tengaged and I want to see if I can makes friends in circumstances like these.
Career Background: Acting. Be doing it since 7th grade and I'm cherished or it.
Personality? Machevillious. Which means evil. Outspoken, so you will be called out! Hahah
What are some goals you have for yourself while being in the house? To make friends. It's a great way to mee new people.
What are some things you hope to fix about yourself while being in the house? The mean vibe I bring most of the time.
If you was to leave or Get removed from the house for any reason would you like to be replace? Sure!
Do you want to play your replacement? Of course :DDD
Are you okay with being involve in the opening fight? I'm so IN!!!
DO you want to be the one fighting? I don't mind it at all! Lol
What are your expectations when you arrive to the house? I'm hoping it's paradise. I'm hoping it's near the clubs, like what?
What are your expectations of the cast? Ugly rather bitches with ugly clothes.
What are your expectations for the season? If I'm in, best season ever hands down!
What are your expectations for yourself? I'll be same old Natalie. I'll be hated on but loved on because I'm awesome. No doubt.

:*
3796 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Name (first and last would be nice): Nalissa "Nally" Lysandrou
Height: 5'8
Weight: 124 Pounds
Race: Asian/American
Skin tone: tanned
Hair Color: Black
City: Miami, Florida
any piercings (if so where at): ears, belly button and tounge
Sexuallity: straight (but I will kiss girls)
Have you watched the show before: yes I have
Active: yes!!!
Realisitic: yes
Passport: ready to go
SocialMedia Usernames: @TheRealNalissa

What is a Bad Girl?
A bad girl is a bitch that won't take shit from no body, will party hard and fight harder. Strong minded and independent. She will do what she feels is right and will be real and sticks by what's she believes and apologises when she knows she is wrong.

Nalissa is a dancer from Miami. Having originally grown up in Harlem New York, she has street smart and knows how to fight, however she also knows how to control herself. She has been independent and knows how to handle her money and liquor. When Nalissa is out, she is the life of the party and can make guys and girls buy drinks for her and always gets the VIP treatment. She doesn't look to start drama when it does happen, she will finish it.

A Bad Girl is real, strong, independent and not afraid to speak her opinion. They don't let others walk around them and also they party hard and turn up every club they go into. A Bad Girl isn't afraid of anyone apart from themselves

I party hard and I am real. I will tell a bitch how it is and if they start I will happily pop off and knock a bitch out. I am real with everyone and I don't have a filter. I always get into VIP wherever I go and I always get the guys I want which intimidates other girls. I also have a great body and god graced me with looks.

I will respect everyone until they give me a reason not to respect them. If a bitch is loyal to me and doesn't look out for me then I won't look out for them and with Trust, I won't trust people until they show they are trustworthy

I won't too learn a little more self-control and prove that every argument doesn't have to turn into a fight where I send a bitch to the hospital

Career Background:
Nalissa is mainly a dancer and has performed in music videos for Jason DeRulo, Beyonce, Rita Ora and Lady Gaga. She has also done a bit of modelling which started in our high school. She always wanted to be a model however has passion has always been with dancing. She has done a few acting jobs but nothing big yet!

Personality?
Nalissa is an outgoing confident girl who will try to get along with everyone and a feisty tounge. A big party girl, Nalissa is always positive when she goes out and turns up however then she is mad, she turns angry and uncontrollable. Short tempered and protective of her friends.

-to not be the first girl removed from the house
-try and realise what the argument is before turning it into a fight
-try not to jump into every fight that happens
-party hard and meet a cute guy

-my short temper
-my trust with people

If you was to leave or Get removed from the house for any reason would you like to be replace?
Not really because no one can replace me because I will be the baddest bitch there and no one will ever be able to top me

Yes of course

Yes, the opening fight wouldn't be the opening fight without me

I don't want to be...but I know it will happen because someone always wants to fight me

What are your expectations when you
3796 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I think the house will be amazing and HUGE AS FUCK?! I hope there will be a pool as always and the beauty room should be big enough for my products

I think the girls will know I'm baddest bitch and will like me because they don't want to fuck with me but I think most will be pretty but I know there is gonna be an ugly bitch that wants to start drama with me so I'm ready for whoever that is

It's gonna be INTENSE!!! I think there is gonna be alot of fighting, alot of drama, alot of hook ups and a lot look of parties and bitches being sloppy and forgetting what happened the fight before but that won't be me

I am gonna be there for the whole season and I'm gonna be loved by the people I become friends with. I think I will be in some fights but I don't get beat out because of it
3795 days 23 hours ago
Lollipop96
Name (first and last would be nice): Lorelle Cannes.
Age (21 to 29): 23.
Height: 5'7''.
Weight: 117 Lbs.
Race: African-American.
Skin tone: Black.
Hair Color: Black.
City: Marietta, Georgia (Originally) Currently living in Atlanta, Georgia.
any piercings (if so where at): Ears
Have you watched the show before: Yep :) Lots of times.
Active: Yes.
Realisitic: Yes.
Passport: Yes.
SocialMedia Usernames: @LCannes
3795 days 23 hours ago
Lollipop96
What is a Bad Girl?
Someone who doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She is strong minded and won't change herself for other people.

After moving away from Marietta for not getting along with my mom, Atlanta definitely changed me. I love the nightlight and the people. I come from a rich family and I have never had to work for anything. I have recently been cut off by my mom but still get money from my dad. I have friends but not a lot of them are girls. Some people call me selfish but I am just looking out for myself.

A girl who keeps it 100%.

I am a strong-minded girl who doesn't let herself get caught up in crowds. I don't hit first, I don't jump and I am not a hater. I think that being pretty is a thing a Bad Girl needs to be, and I think I am.

I don't trust easily because girls always stab you in the back. If someone says they have my back, I expect them to. If they break that, anything could happen. When I respect someone, they have to respect me back. Mutual respect is important to me.

I would like to think about other people more than me. I want to be able to be friends with girls as well.

Career Background: I don't usually have to work but I did organize parties for an events planning company for fun.

Personality?
I am loud, but I do listen to other people. I can be considerate if I like someone. At the end of the day, I am usually out for me, me, me. I do find it hard to listen to someone talk about how sad they are. Cheer up and turn up. If someone doesn't like me then that is their problem.

To be less argumentative, but to see if I stay true to myself.

Being selfish. I want people to know me for being kind.

I don't mind being replaced but they will be never be as good as me.

Sure. I don't mind at all.

Definitely! The girls in the opening fight are always the ones you look out for.

I know that one of the girls will be a hater because I am so pretty so I am fine with hitting her.

That the house will be enormous. If it isn't as big as mine, then I will be disappointed.

That they won't feel me at first. But if they get to know me then they will love me. I am expecting one of them to be a hater.

It will be amazing. I hope it will be an experience I won't forget.

That I will stay strong. I will not let anyone screw me over.
3795 days 23 hours ago
Rain848
Everyone Cannot be a MOM and EVERYONE Cannot be from the Same City! and EVERYONE fo sure can be the same hair color! Please pay close attention to the apps that came before you!!!!! Because If the app before hair color is Blonde then that means you may not apply your hair color to be blonde! on that note we are only casting ONE blonde hair Girl! so whoever is first to apply as a blonde will be the one and only blonde. Also when you apply when you see someone is from Bronx, new York please don't apply that your from Bronx, new York aswell bgc cast selective girls and we normally have an issue with everyone being from new York atl or Miami. I would like if each of the 7 girls would be from 7 different places. I don't think I need to explain the mom piece so much.

Name (first and last would be nice): Julie Andrews
Height: 5'7
Weight: 136
Race: Italian and Filipino
Skin tone: Tan
Hair Color: Brown With blonde Peeka Boos
City: Seattle Washington
any piercings (if so where at): Ears Bellbutton
Sexuallity: Whatever Floats my Boat on that exact day
Have you watched the show before: Yes
Active:yes
Realisitic:yes
Passport:Yes
SocialMedia Usernames:jujuondaBeat

What is a Bad Girl? A girl who makes her own rules and stands her own.
Gives us a Bio of yourself? I Am Real I do me I don't let noone disrespect anyone I love
Define What a Bad girl is? A girl who is bad ass. Well you can also say me
What Makes you a Bad Girl? Everything about me my swag my looks and my personality
Your Views on Respect, Loyalty and Trust? You have to earn them to get them and if you betray them ya done
Things you would like to see different in yourself after BGC? a nicer person
Career Background:College Student and works at Starbucks
Personality? Real Genuine Blunt and doesn't shit from noone
What are some goals you have for yourself while being in the house? Whoop Ass and Make so Friends
What are some things you hope to fix about yourself while being in the house? a little bit of my personality
If you was to leave or Get removed from the house for any reason would you like to be replace? yes
Do you want to play your replacement? Yes
Are you okay with being involve in the opening fight? Doesn't matter
DO you want to be the one fighting? up to you
What are your expectations when you arrive to the house? A nice ass mansion filled liquor
What are your expectations of the cast? classy but I know some bitches will be trashy
What are your expectations for the season? fun and no Jumpahoes
What are your expectations for yourself? to be awesome *Flips my hair*
3795 days 22 hours ago
KhrystynahChase21
Name (first and last would be nice): JazMarie
Age (21 to 29):22
Height:5'9
Weight:199
Race:black
Skin tone:dark
Hair Color:black
City:L.A.
any piercings (if so where at):No
Sexuallity:straight
Have you watched the show before:Yes!
Active:Yea
Realisitic:yes
Passport:yes
SocialMedia Usernames: @JazDaModel

What is a Bad Girl? A bad girl is someone who can take action with anything a bad girl is a leader and not a follower
Gives us a Bio of yourself? I am from west L.A. I grew up in the hood i'm a pretty ass thug!!!! I also model I love love to shop all the time I am not afraid to beat a bitch up I mean if you come at me side ways expect for me to put the paws on you.
Define What a Bad girl is? see first one
What Makes you a Bad Girl? I am a leader and I will run the house of course
Your Views on Respect, Loyalty and Trust? have them all and you have my respect
Things you would like to see different in yourself after BGC? modeling
Career Background: modeling
Personality? Spunky funny and spicy
What are some goals you have for yourself while being in the house? just be myself and be open to meet new people and let down my walls and let people in my comfort zone
What are some things you hope to fix about yourself while being in the house? Not to be so judgemental
If you was to leave or Get removed from the house for any reason would you like to be replace? Yea
Do you want to play your replacement? yea
Are you okay with being involve in the opening fight? Yea
DO you want to be the one fighting? yea
What are your expectations when you arrive to the house? None
What are your expectations of the cast? None
What are your expectations for the season? none
What are your expectations for yourself? always do me
3795 days 21 hours ago
Chyna
Name (first and last would be nice): Gia.

Age (21 to 29): 23.

Height: 5'8''.

Weight: 130 Lb.

Race: Hispanic.

Skin tone: White.

Hair Color: Brown.

City: Brooklyn, NY.

any piercings (if so where at): Belly.

Sexuallity: Straight.

Have you watched the show before: No.

Active: Yes.

Realisitic: Yes.

Passport: Yes.

SocialMedia Usernames: @GiaMarieLopez

What is a Bad Girl? A bad girl is fucking me. Like ..- I'm that girl rocking that snap-back but also the girl with the heels. I'm a girly girl with a tomboy side .. and I fucking like it. So, all those girls always confused by me and that's why most of my friends are male.

Gives us a Bio of yourself? I'm a former exotic dancer, then I cut that shit once all them girls was hating on me. Like I was in the locker room, having shit like it's a catty fucking world. Stripping is easier said than done. I'm now working for Obey. My swagger is like off the hook though. Bitches are always seeing me and the first initial reaction is, "This bitch is a fucking chola" but then you hear me and talk and my swag ..- then they step back and realize not to mess with me.

Define What a Bad girl is? A bad girl is someone who is themselves 100% of the time and will go through life having a ball, not giving a who like I said before.

What Makes you a Bad Girl? I am a bad girl because I am always wanting to better myself and my family, workin' hard to put dinner on a plate. I hate to see my little cousins suffer and I don't want them to grow up in the environment that I did - and I feel as though I am dealing with the after effects now.

Your Views on Respect, Loyalty and Trust? Trust is everything. I don't trust people because of the things that has happened to me.

Things you would like to see different in yourself after BGC? I want to be like a girl who makes friends. Literally all my fucking friends are guys.

Career Background: Stylist.

Personality? I am very self-conscious.

How do you feel about the new production? I am glad they have moved on.

How do you Feel about BGC going to Venice? I would love to go to Venice!

What are some goals you have for yourself while being in the house? Being proud of who I am.

What are some things you hope to fix about yourself while being in the house? Not caring what others think.

If you was to leave or Get removed from the house for any reason would you like to be replace? No - because I plan on staying if I get this opportunity!

IMAGE --- ( http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130825215932/theofficialbadgirlsclub/images/5/54/GiGiMain.jpg )
3795 days 21 hours ago
kort
http://i.imgur.com/2MHsjzm.jpg

Sydney Celeste
5 ft. 2
110 lbs.
Middle Eastern.
Sunny tan.
Brown.
Raleigh, North Carolina.
None.
Straight.
I have but my character hasn’t.
Yes
Yes
Yes
@SydneyC

A bad girl is confident girl who owns who she is, isn’t afraid to speak her mind, and doesn’t live her life according to what anyone thinks is “the standard”.

Sydney has 20 years of modeling experience starting as a child in 1993-2000 modeled for JcPenny catalog, Belk Fashion show and traveled the southeast doing pageants CD models and Talent. At age 15 Sydney started glamour modeling and now is a full time professional glamour model seen in national publications. Also Sydney is a actress on the Cinemax Tv Show Banshee. Sydney is recording her first studio album that will be out in 2015.

She’s outspoken, brave, and sometimes naughty. But I’m mostly independent & confident.

I’m a girl from the South, so I speak my mind fluently. I won’t back down from anyone, and will get the last word. I’m confident in myself, and I love to have a good time.

I don’t expect to make friends in the Bad Girls Club, so I’m not expecting loyalty, respect or trust. Bitches are cutthroat.

I’d like to see changes in how I handle conflict & become more relaxed and reliable because I plan to finish school and be a singer and maintain a life as a housewife.

I’m a singer.

I’m outspoken, cutthroat, loud, sometimes even aggressive and obnoxious. I can be funny and nice, and be a party girl, just don’t fuck with me because then I’m going to the kill.

Maybe meet a producer & make a few tracks. Make a name for myself.

Fix my mouth & fix my attitude.

Hell yeah.

Yeah.

No.

No.

Someone’s going to be a flat out bitch on the first day & create drama.

Everyone but 1 girl is going to be cool.

I guess good.

I guess good.
3795 days 20 hours ago
SummerRae101
Name (first and last would be nice): Kylie Blue "Barbie"

Height: 5'8

Weight: 125

Race: Caucasian(White)

Skin tone: Fair

Hair Color: Highlight Blonde

City: Jacksonville, Florida

any piercings (if so where at): Ears, Belly

Have you watched the show before: Yes

Active: 11111111100000%

Realisitic: Definetly

Passport: yes

SocialMedia Usernames: @Barbie101

What is a Bad Girl?: Someone who's SEXY and they know it. Never back down from a fight and always walk with your head up!

Gives us a Bio of yourself?. Born in Jacksonville Florida, This sexy blonde bombshell is as materialistic as you can get, the typical dog loving rich girl that will definitely jump at the chance to stir drama or end it with a beat-down.

Define What a Bad girl is? Me i will fight any bitch anywhere any hour. A total socialite and PARTY GIRL

What Makes you a Bad Girl? Simply being bold and if you don't like me deal with it i'll be waiting..

Your Views on Respect, Loyalty and Trust?: never trust any bitch, never be loyal to any bitch but respect yourself as a BAD-  BITCH

Things you would like to see different in yourself after BGC?- Plan my future I can't party and flirt forever

Career Background: Model, Dancer

Personality? Bold, Materialistic, Funny, Challenge others

What are some goals you have for yourself while being in the house? Back down to no BITCH and grow as a person.

What are some things you hope to fix about yourself while being in the house? Get my life on track pursue modeling

If you was to leave or Get removed from the house for any reason would you like to be replace? no

Do you want to play your replacement? yes

Are you okay with being involve in the opening fight?- yess

DO you want to be the one fighting? no

What are your expectations when you arrive to the house?- To met a friend, drink, meet a bitch and watch all the drama explode

What are your expectations of the cast?: I'll probably have a few friends and hate everyone else (extra black girls)

What are your expectations for the season? TO PARTY, meet a boy and end up kicking someones ass

What are your expectations for yourself? To be ME the fabulous Me!

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!