This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC15 Back 2 Vegas Episode 2

Topic » BGC15 Back 2 Vegas Episode 2

3318 days 23 hours ago
Cort
Home Of the Bad Girls Club Series, Bad girls All Star Battle, What I like about you and drama, Love and Tengaged, Tengaged Wives, and love games.

Credits: Kort,Presea6789, and Emmett.

Bad Girls Club” brings high-intensity to a new level with a cast of young, bold, outrageous and endlessly entertaining women as they jockey for a position as the head girl in charge.
Each claiming to be the ultimate “bad girl,” can they put aside their differences and live together peacefully under one roof – or will chaos rule?

This Roleplaying Game based on Oxygen’s fan favorite original series, “Bad Girls Club,” will bring new alliances, new enemies and new attitudes.
Members will create their own bad girl personas in an attempt to be chosen by the Public as the Fan Favorite and Baddest Girl of the season.
Tengaged  will never be the same as these girls know just how to stir up the fun .. and the trouble!

If you are chosen to be a part of the BGC Cast, to play the game you'll be roleplaying as your bad girl, creating your own storylines, doing everyday activities, partying, occasional fights, vacations, etc.
Only the girls I cast may roleplay, but people can comment possibly in a General Discussion Thread I'll include in the Subforum.

BGC CREED: A Bad Girl knows what she wants and how to get it. She makes her own way, makes her own rules and she makes no apologies. A Bad Girl blazes her own trail and removes obstacles from her path. A Bad Girl fights and forces her way to the top with style and beauty. A Bad Girl believes in jumping first and looking later. People will love you. People will hate you. Others will secretly wish to be you. A Bad Girl is you.

This season of bad girls club will act as season 15 of oxygen BGC meaning it is an continuation of the actual series rather than an parody.

Cast:
(Ginaliano) Angela "Angie" Santana 23 Atlanta [BGC Nickname: Ms.Redlanta]
(Cort) Gelena "Gia" Howard 21 Queens [BGC Nickname: Bite Size]
(Presea6789) KeKe Smith 29 Los Angeles [BGC Nickname: Cali Ryder]
(Kaylee21) Matianna "Madi" Gahandi 22 Los Angeles [BGC Nickname: Queen of Spades]
(Kort) Mayandi "Maya" Gahandi 22 los Angeles [BGC Nickname: Queen of Diamonds]
(Deshonbannedisback) Kailyn Remmy  21 New jersey [BGC Nickname: The Cheer Captain]
(Shorondabubbles) Dannie Riel 23 Philadelphaia [BGC Nickname: Silent Mobster]
(Badbeetch)  Kenyara "Blue" Moore 22 Miami [BGC Nickname:The Wild Cunt]
(Survivorgame1) Karah Accosi 21 New Jersey [BGC Nickname: The Platinum Vegas Girl]

No Fights will be allowed until episode 4
Episode 1 takes places during the first 3 days...no one can leave until episode 5
3317 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
-I'd be getting out of bed, going to the bathroom, taking a shower. I'd then put on sweats, putting my hair in a wet bun, going downstairs and making a cup of coffee.*

Interview - [Maya]

I'm really feeling this house, after letting all the shit from the first night go. The house isn't that bad really.
3317 days 20 hours ago
GinaLiano
— Stirring up a salad in the kitchen, Angie has her hair tied up in a bun.
3317 days 20 hours ago
presea6789
* KeKe would be eating a Banana.
3317 days 20 hours ago
GinaLiano
(( Let's active this up, honey bunches! ))

I had really fun last night. All tha' shit from day one kinda' slid off, you know?

— Addressing KeKe and Maya as she tosses up whip cream into her salad.
3317 days 20 hours ago
Cort
(Guys can you please pick up activity. I have been working back to back so i wont be around this weekend please do well without me)
3317 days 16 hours ago
kort
Interview - [Both Twins]

These girls are boring me. Yawn. It's time to stir up a little trouble.

| Nodding, staring at Angie, fake smiling.

Honestly, I think Gia was wrong about you. Your not like, a fake schemin' b*tch. I think we had tension because I didn't want to get to know you, I kind of let people get in my ear and tell me things that weren't really true, but then after you and Gia came at me, it seemed like Gia was trying to turn me against you.
3317 days 2 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*wake up; walks down stairs*

CF:
This house is empty.... where is everyone?!
*laughs a bit*
They are SOOOO boring
3315 days 15 hours ago
GinaLiano
Angela's Confessional: Madi approaches me and informs me that Gia manipulated the beef between me and her, and I'm a little shocked at first. I'm skeptical, so I want to talk to Gia and get to the bottom of this.

- Arching an eyebrow shortly after hearing this from Madi. Angie makes her way into her bedroom and adjusts her clothing, analyzing the room before confronting Gia, who is her roommate.

(LOW): So, Madi was all like "Gia tried to turn me against you", this and that. I was kinda' taken aback. What's up with that?
3314 days 20 hours ago
Cort
(anyone there?)
3314 days 20 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*wlaks down to kitchen; gets some juice*

((cant stay for long))
3314 days 19 hours ago
Cort
Hey!!!
3314 days 19 hours ago
Cort
karah whats sup
3314 days 19 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*Fixing my make-up, perking my lips into the mirror*
3314 days 19 hours ago
Cort
Hey kailyn
3314 days 19 hours ago
GinaLiano
— Angela waits for Gia's response.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!