This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Format and Rules of Back 2 the Basics

Topic » Format and Rules of Back 2 the..

3963 days 4 hours ago
evann
If you are chosen to be a part of the BGC Cast, to play the game you'll be roleplaying as your bad girl, creating your own storylines, doing everyday activities, partying, occasional fights, vacations, etc.
Only the girls I cast may roleplay, but people can comment possibly in a General Discussion Thread I'll include in the Subforum.

From here on out MY BGC is going to Revert back to its original Format! that it was from season 1 to 20 and that means its about self proclaim bad girls entering the house hoping to change so they can live among the rest of society.

Yes BGC is going to have its drama but im toning it DOWN a lot yall ask me to take it back to its roots now i am and im not taking No mess what so ever. the sensless fighting for no reason will stop this season.

• You are only allowed to roleplay as your own bad girl; you may not control what another character does in the game.

• You are allowed to have "guests" in the Bad Girls Club house, but only one at a time in a 24-hour period; you may roleplay as them yourself or have another member roleplay as your guest.
For phone conversations, you must roleplay as the person you are talking to yourself; no using other members.

• For events such as going out to eat, getting tattoos, going out to the club, etc., you may plan those amongst yourselves during roleplay.
However, for the big vacation, I will be planning and announcing During that day or week which it will occur

• For physical altercations, you can only have 3 actions in one post you can NOT kick some one more than 2 times punch more than 6 and bite more than once YOU MAY NOT HIT ANYONE WITH ANY OBJECT IN THE HOUSE OR BANG THERE INTO ANY OBJECT IN THE HOUSE EXPECT THE WALL OR DOOR IF ITS NEAR BY....
3963 days 4 hours ago
evann
I will be bring back Assignments that will occur season long. i did this in the first 3 seasons ans stop after that but i am bring it back it's mandatory non-profit jobs to help them build a work ethic and to experience the stabilizing effect of being interdependent with others, for example in teamwork and commitment, to equip them for success in later life this will help the girls with planning, decision making, and building cooperation. Quitting the job or failure to attend resulted in mandatory removal from the show you may only take off 3 times throughout the season.

At the end pf each episode i will do interviews with each of the cast members. At the end of each week, each housemate is required to sit down and be interviewed about the past week's events. Unlike the normal day-to-day taping, these interviews, which are referred to as "confessionals," involve the subject looking directly into the camera while providing opinions and reflective accounts of the week's activities, which are used in the final, edited episodes. The producers instruct the cast to talk about whatever they wish,and to speak in complete sentences, to reinforce the perception on the part of the home viewer that the cast is speaking to them. this practice is like therapy without the help.

The housemates are taped around the clock. The house is outfitted with video cameras mounted on walls to capture more intimate moments, and numerous camera crews consisting of three to six people follow the cast around the house and out in public. In total approximately 30 cameras are used during production. Each member of the cast is instructed to ignore the cameras and the crew but are required to wear a battery pack and microphone in order to record their dialogue, though some castmembers have been known to turn off or hide them at times. The only area of the house in which camera access is restricted are the bathrooms.
3963 days 4 hours ago
evann
The residence is typically elaborate in its décor, and is usually furnished by IKEA. The residence usually includes a pool table, a Jacuzzi, and an aquarium, which serves as a metaphor for the show, in that the roommates, who are being taped at all times in their home, are seen metaphorically as fish in a fishbowl.

Also this will be the first season that will tape the girls leaving from home and making there way to the house it will help develop more of a background for the girls and slowly mold the beginning of a great storyline.

Physical violence of any kind is not tolerated by the producers. If you throw the first Punch you will go home unless the girl you hit say you can stay but in the end the producers can over ride the decision. Producers may leave the decision if that person should leave up the house giving the housemates 3 opitions to choose from of what should happen to that person who started the fight.

THERE WILL BE NO JUMPING. if you Jump its an auot Kick out point blank period you dont get any chances and anyone who toke part in jumping another cast member will take part in a house trail session to receive there results for there actions. the person who threw the first hit during the jump will be auto sent home.

THERE ARE NO STRIKES.

VOLUNTARY EXIT
Sometimes during the Bad Girls Club, some girls just are tired of the drama and don't feel like dealing with it anymore.
If you would like to have your character leave the Bad Girls Club, you must roleplay in the thread that you are doing so.

ENFORCED EXIT
An enforced exit, or being kicked out of the Bad Girls Club house, comes with physical altercations. i feel that you no longer have a place in the story line or not doing enough or not as active as the others i may send you home. also if you quit the jobs or have 3 unexcused no show to work you are auto out.

MAJORITY RULES
Yes you may have a house vote to get out someone but in the end its always the person decision if they want to go home. BUT there may be times when the producers leave the decision of letting a girl stay in the house hands and the house will have to vote on the girl stay in the house which this is an example of majority rules.

Once you are out of the house, you are out.
You may not roleplay in the Episodes any longer.
When the time is right, I will announce the replacement that will come into the house. Only time a former Roommate Will come into the House is if there's a Photo shoot or if i plan for one to come back to stur up drama. once your out the house you may continue to to comment on the twitter form.
3963 days 4 hours ago
evann
Hotels
There will now be a form for girls who get sent to hotel. you will get sent to a hotel when the producers feel an argument of some sort can become a fight. You may also go to the hotel for your own wishes at free will. if you get into a fight you will get sent to the hotel and from there the producers will handle the situation and make their decision. the producers will no long make their decision on who stays and who goes in the house any longer this all will take place at the hotel so that person can be free from distractions. also at the hotel a therapist will be there to talk to you.

Unrealistic and Unactive.
all unrealistic comments will be deleted no beating someone bloody or to a pulp will be tolerated any longer no beating someone with objects nothing along that line it will be deleted and now if i have to correct more than once you will start receiving strikes once at 3 strikes you will get sent home. Same with unactive you will get a warning by mail after 3 you will be removed. NO MASS POSTING AT ALL.

CODED HITS will not be tolerated either a pop sock or anything along that line is a punch doesnt matter how you word it. it will count as a punch.

Internship

The girls will have to be involved in a internship while being in the house  it can very what the internship is

Therapy

The girls will see a therapist at the end of every 2 weeks to discuss somethings that happened in the house!

Pay check

The girls will receive a pay check at the end of every week while they are in the house the pay check is $750.00 and you will get a bonus if you make it to the end
3963 days 4 hours ago
evann
Confessionals
Starting to slip on these but there has to be at least 3 on every page.

When it Comes to Injuries and other fight effects

someone does not need to bleed every fight

someone weave does not need to be ripped out every fight

no breaking or spraining limbs unless i approve this

NO FIGHTING IN PUBLIC it will result in getting kicked out.
3963 days 4 hours ago
evann
There are no DOORS. No hiding SPOTS. If someone attacks you, theirs a choice too basically fight back or walk away its up to you. You can't HIDE your stuff, its GOING TO GET TOUCHED. THERE ARE NO SECRET LIBRARIES OR ANY OTHER ROOMS.

Producers  (I) may start or instigate drama between the girls if you watch mehgan or any of the other girls interviews with bossip and etc. they said some of the fights and beef was instigated by producers they told mehgan falen and julie that rima and erika was plotting on them vice versa for the others which caused stank eyes etc.

Try to talk out confrontations before fighting so easily because that doesnt happen on the show there will no longer be a fight limit once you slip then you slip end of story. THERE will also be no fighting ont he first episode any longer.

ISSUES
Since converting back to season one format. i want everyone character to be dealing with something deep down inside that they wanna walk out the doors of BGC and said their over they got threw it and im ready to take on the NEXT challenge coming my way. BGC is about change a bad girl doesnt need to fight every second thats not a bad girl a bad girl is someone who is able to beat the odds and stand up for what they believe in and still maintain themselves.

Situations.
This is something new i want BGC from here on out to deal with things on more of emotional level that we barely see. So i may pick one of the characters father to die etc it can be anything that i choose and its your job to let it flow so the world can see how you deal with it so you expose your weak points and not being a hard ass 24/7 having more heart to hearts with whoever is you BFF etc.
3963 days 4 hours ago
evann
Also Be different with the Race and hair colors everyone cant be a blonde or Red head thats not realistic ALSO please try to stay to the end NO pre planning what episode your going to Leave in because it kills the fun of the season honestly just let things flow I will not be making an opening fight or trailer this seasone everything will Be natural flow.

Also with twitter No God Modding or tweeting of things that didnt happen yet yes you may tweet it each other but keep it basic! no spoiling or claiming fights.
3963 days 4 hours ago
evann
PLEASE BE REALISTIC I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH IM NOT PLAYING AROUND THIS SEASON AT ALL ALL UNREALISTIC THINGS WILL GET DELETED
3649 days 1 hour ago
evann
Ghg

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!