This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #10

Topic » Elimination #10

4115 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
*the final three walk into panel*

Hello models and welcome to panel. This week I got to see you all put forth the best you could and I must say that the pathway to this final runway show is unclear because the two models that are going to be walking in it are completely unclear. Ray *camera shows ray* you, like I have previously said have had a roller coaster of a ride in this competition if I was told you would have made it to the final three I would have been completely shocked. But in these past weeks you have shown me that you are not only a worthy competition but that you are high fashion. Grace *camera shows Grace* you have provided stunning picture after stunning picture this whole season showing versatility and emotion. You are an amazing model and it was pretty predictable half way through the competition that you would have made it here. And Emmaleigh *camera shows Emmaleigh* in these past few weeks you have been my favourite in the competition because you came straight out of left field and started providing a bunch of amazing photos. Being a returning model from last season and not being eliminated at all I am pretty confident in saying that you are an icon in this competition. 

So there are only two available spaces in this fashion show... But I have three models standing here awaiting their fate. So who will be the first model stepping on the runway?
4115 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
The first model going through to the final stage of the competition is...
*flips photo*

http://www.anlestudio.com/assets/images/albums/in_the_mood_for_love/in_the_mood_for_love_01.jpg

Grace! You really provided to very good photo's this week. Throughout this competition you have shown dominance, confidence and knowledge and I feel that it is only appropriate to put all of that to the test in this final runway. Congratulations you will be going to final runway you may step to the side!
4115 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
*looks at the bottom two*

May the remaining two girls please step forward? *watches as they step forward* as I look at you both I am still contemplating who is staying and who is going because when I think of it now you both contributed so much to the competition and you both have improved so much! *turns to Ray* so Ray this week you came in ahead of the other two. You provided two of probably the best photos this season last week and this week you were almost close to perfection but You made a fatal mistake in your redemption photo. Though it was very fashionable it did not fit the brief. And as amazing as you have recently done I still am a little weary on your consistancy. I want the final two in the runway to be able to provide high fashion photo's any time they are asked. 
4115 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
*turns to Emmaleigh* and then we have Emmaleigh this week you gave me another one of my favourite photo's in the competition. You showed me that you are in full control of your body and totally understand fashion sense which is really important for the runway. But your redemption photo was undoubtedly the worst picture this week. It was not high fashion and it also was not Colourful like you were asked to give. Pretty much you gave me a random photo. And as much as you deserve a spot in the final runway that one bad photo could have very well hurt your chances to make it their.
4115 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
So who will be the model that makes it to the final runway show? The model that found glory last week? Or the person that improved the whole season but choked last minute?
4115 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
I will say that this was a hard decision but it has to be made... The final model going to the runway show is...
*flips photo*

http://www.styleemporium.com/images/products/184-Trendy_Neon_Green_Cheongsam-1584_large.jpg

Emmaleigh! I based this on who I believed would give Grace a run for her money and to be honest I have a little more faith in Emmaleigh to pull it off due to her history in the competition and her improvement. Congratulations Emma you have made it to the final runway you may step aside. 
4115 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
*hugs ray* I really hope you understand why this has happened. I respect you and your passion but it is extremely hard for me to bring you to the finals when your history looked the way it did. You were in the bottom 4 times prior and the only way you could have made finals this week was if you knocked my socks off with both photo's and pulled off a number one photo. Sadly you were unable to do so but that does not take away from the growth I have seen in you. You missed it by a bit but I will say you will be remembered. As for now I am truly sorry but you have been eliminated... You must go back to the penthouse suite, pack your bags and go home.
4115 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
Its okay ! I am fine ! 3rd is great! I knew it was going to be hard for me anyway. Emmaleigh & Grace are great and they both deserve to be there too! Any of them should win to be honest! Good luck girls & dont worry, ILL BE BACK! :) <3
4115 days 9 hours ago
Tuninho
Bye babe :( I <3 you and I we will see eachother again eheh
4114 days 18 hours ago
Tevin1001
Aww Ray thank you so much.  I'm honored to have spent this time with you.  You are fierce and you will get far.  I expect to see you here next season!

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!