This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

3136 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
For todays challenge you will be completing slide puzzles of various difficulties and sending me screenshots of the completed puzzle. There are 3 puzzles each worth 2 points for the fastest time completed in and the least moves taken to complete. If the challenge ends in a tie then I'll resort to combined fastest time to break the tie. If that doesn't work I'll move onto combined least moves.

There are a couple of catches to this challenge.
1. Each player can only work on one puzzle. So if player A first sends a screenshot of the easy puzzle then they can only send further screenshots of that puzzle throughout the challenge. So make sure you divide up the puzzles amongst your tribe.

2. Your screenshot needs to be clear. It must show the completed puzzle and the time and number of moves. If the screenshot is unclear or I believe has been photoshopped I will discount that submission. I trust this cast to play fairly and stick to the rules, no cheating. You can send as many screenshots as you want throughout the challenge.

3. You can submit as many screenshots as you like but remember they can only be of the same difficulty puzzle as your first submission.

4. Each tribe can only have a maximum of 4 players compete. If I get screenshots from 5 different players then I'll only look at any screenshots from the first 4 people who submit.

This challenge will last 24 hours If you have any questions post them here or mail them to me.
3136 days 17 hours ago
BeastBoy
I can't screenshot so I'll sit out
3136 days 17 hours ago
Om3ga
i cant either
3136 days 16 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
I don't really know how to screenshot
3136 days 16 hours ago
NewNightmare7
yeah i cant screenshot either
3136 days 16 hours ago
Writinglegend
These are really difficult. :P
3136 days 16 hours ago
nnewman3
I can't screenshot too
3136 days 16 hours ago
NewNightmare7
wow half the cast cant screenshot
3136 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
Most devices have a way of taking a screenshot whether it be a computer, tablet or phone so make sure you google how to do so if you're having trouble.

Once you've taken a screenshot you can upload it to an image hosting site or if need be post it in the image section of this group of you're having trouble.
3135 days 22 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
It seems like it's going to be a 2v2.
3135 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
1 hour to go.
3135 days 18 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
I just put mine in the image section.
3135 days 17 hours ago
nnewman3
Mine too
3135 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
Time's Up!
3135 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
In the end I received 3 submissions all of the easy puzzle.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!