This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Coetupo)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Coetupo)

3532 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
so you just said you were a big threat? ok
3532 days 10 hours ago
Carraid73
This is an interesting day 2....
3532 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
No I won five games because I suck... I'm not gonna downplay my game because you're too insecure and threatened. Don't play all sassy diva, Jacob. We've seen you play. You're every finalist's dream goat. I'm glad you've found your masters this game, but they can speak for themselves.
3532 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
yep real threatened by someone who's leaving the game 9-1

is this the part where I'm supposed to post all my group game results and ~ desperately ~ try to convince you that I'm a great game player because i crave your attention?

oh wait nope, sorry, that's you

which do you take more pride in, living in Lebanon or winning a bunch of online Survivors? it seems you put them on an equal pedestal
3532 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Survivor233
yep real threatened by someone who's leaving the game 9-1

is this the part where I'm supposed to post all my group game results and ~ desperately ~ try to convince you that I'm a great game player because i crave your attention?

oh wait nope, sorry, that's you

which do you take more pride in, living in Lebanon or winning a bunch of online Survivors? it seems you put them on an equal pedestal
-----------------------------------------------

I'm leaving the game 9-1 because someone is lying about me and people are buying into the bs.

This is the part where you do nothing but shut up because you're an attention-seeker who, from what I've seen in my games with you, has sucked in every single game you played. You're a non-factor, and you know it. I love how you're so scared and threatened most of the time but when you've kissed enough butts you suddenly stop being so spineless.

What brought Lebanon into this? Is this a subtly racist remark that's supposed to make you look so cool? Yeah I live in Lebanon and proudly so, it's my home-country and it's my favorite country in the world. So?

I don't even get your remark, of course I care about winning or else I wouldn't play. And on my profile page, of course I'm going to list my tengaged accomplishments, not my life accomplishments because that would be a desperate cry for attention. No offense :)

Anyways I'm done with you. You're a child, you're probably pissed cause I keep calling your series rigged, which is fine. I have my opinion. You wanna jump on the bandwagon and vote me out, go for it, but we all know you're just a sheep being led to the 3rd place finish. And I'd much rather go 9-1 at the first tribal council my tribe attends, then take 3rd place in the finals because I'm a goat. So good luck with that, choose whoever's slaughtering you in the finals wisely  and if you had any shred of dignity in your system, stop replying to me because you're embarrassing yourself
3532 days 10 hours ago
Carraid73
I do agree with that. If there is an alliance on the other tribe trying to control ours, it should stop and not be taken seriously.
3532 days 10 hours ago
Renegade628
This tribe needs a Snickers. Damn.
3532 days 10 hours ago
Carraid73
Has everyone voted?
3532 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
"not my life accomplishments because that would be a desperate cry for attention."

Chastain
Oh and I was also called in to meet the Chairman of Fransabank and former state minister along with 9 other students who have excelled academically and we pretty much have guaranteed jobs when we graduate. But I'll probably only work there for a year before I travel to the US and apply for one of the major investment banks. But not before achieving a master's degree in Imperial College London.

Chastain
I'm a university student at the Lebanese American University (home to the best Business school of the country), 3rd year, I have one semester left. I'm majoring in Banking & Finance and my cumulative GPA of 3.98/4, the highest in my business school of 3,500 + students. So basically, I have the highest GPA in the best business school in the country. I also finance my education by working in the university as a registrar's office assistant, and there's a high probability that I'm going to snag a 6 months full-time internship (with great pay) at Anera starting next week.
How about you?

--

you sure about that shadi
3532 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
It's so funny that the other tribe magically, for no reason, made shit up about me, and no one is looking into that with an eye of suspicion. Some people, including the guy pmsing on me, are being protected by the other tribe. You can either look at this as a, oh well, let's all vote Shadi since that's what we're hearing anyways, and you'lll regret it later when it's your turn, and your turn, and your turn. Or, you can talk in between yourselves, see who the real snake is, and see that everything you've been told is a lie. So why are they lying? Think about the reasons people are trying to get me out and protect other people on this tribe, and make a decision, because if you don't, once we merge, none of us have a shot. I am voting for Josephina tonight. And I won't go and message everyone about it at this point. It's out there in the open, and I'm going to go to sleep. You talk between yourselves and decide if it's best to vote with me, clearly innocent and loyal to this tribe, or vote with someone who is recruiting people from the other tribe to spread lies about me, and guess what, if it can happen to me, it can happen to you. Merge is a long, long way to go, and this is not the only tribal you will attend. So think about that. There has to be another scape goat the next time, and the next time, and the next time.

You know it;s true.
3532 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
It was the final endurance challenge in Cape 3 Points and Isaac ( or someone else, I'm not sure) was discussing with me what I do in school. It was a conversation between 3 people, on a challenge thread, if I remember correctly. I am actually quite horrified at the fact that I had this meeting ( and consequently this post) in may/june LAST year .... and you dug that up.

I am seriously freaked out.

Obsession much? Don't talk to me anymore cause in two posts you managed to be a racist and a stalker.
3532 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Wait these were 2 posts. You dug up ... two private posts.... in less than 5 minutes.

Omg. Do you also have stuff about me spread around your room?

I understand your jealousy though. I can't believe how salty you are. I am technically a virtual person ... is your life that empty?
3532 days 10 hours ago
*eats popcorn in the bushes*
This shit got real lmao
3532 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
someone showed me it in a skype conversation but nice job avoiding the subject

and "racist" is a very heavy word that you shouldn't throw around so casually like that
not sure how bringing up your home country is racist in any way, do you think lebanon has a negative connotation to it?
the idea was that lebanon is your real life/home country and you value it almost as much as an online game
3532 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
How did you even make that connection? You have a brain, use it.

Oh so more than one person are stalking me... Nice.

Jacob I feel sorry for you.

Goodnight.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!