This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Coetupo)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Coetupo)

3532 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
I have a feeling you two won't stay connected after the show.
3532 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
DUEL TO ADVANCE:
-------------------------
Snow G./Snowgirl57 [#Gualaca] 1st Voted Out ~ 9-1
Shadi C./Chastain [#Coetupo] 2nd Voted Out ~ 9-1
3532 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
I found Shadi:

im 28 im a gamer and i have a grand master certificate in chess im from manchester uk i moved to the us when i was 13 i have a wonderful wife and 4 lovely sisters and a 5 year old girl and a 2 and a half year old baby boy and a newborn girl to rase . im brutality truthful i well tell you how i feel about you and i wont talk behind peoples backs because thats disrespectful and rude. im verey protective of my family friends and the people of tengaged if you hurt them in any way their well be hell to pay. ive been on tengaged sense it started and i take grate pride in that i no a lot and i can win when i won't to its not about the wins to me its about friends lurnung new tricks and teaching it to the younger generation of tengaged players.
im THE RHOG FEAR ME HATE ME AND Believe Me Im Talking To The Haters Of Tengaged The Haters Of Its People And ThE Haters Of Me.
3532 days 5 hours ago
TheBenj14
Im just gonna throw this out their mickle told me this info
3532 days 4 hours ago
TheBenj14
Im sorry mickle you trusted me when you told me this but my name is getting smeared as a lier and I have to clear my name
3532 days 4 hours ago
Lmao this shit makes me wanna fall on the ground dying like some of it doesn't even have to do with survivor LMAO XD

#DisFUCKtionalTribe
3532 days 4 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
WOW.
@ me being the vote.
boo I ain't a snake.
3532 days 4 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
CHASTAIN.
YOU ARE A SAD FUCKER. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT IM THE ONE SPREADING LIES ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD WRONG. I HAVEN'T DONE NOTHING BUT TO TRY TO FIND OUT WHO THE VOTE IS.
3532 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
The other tribe must be laughing so hard right now. We can't talk trash to them after this tribal.
3532 days 4 hours ago
TheBenj14
Katherine didn't tell me this stuff Shadi
3532 days 3 hours ago
HELL TO THE FUCK NO YALL CANT @Carraid
3532 days 3 hours ago
Carraid73
You must miss tribal council, Nikki, because you keep posting here. You'll be back tommorow.
3532 days 3 hours ago
Carraid73
And tommorow it'll be your tribe, to clarify.
3532 days 3 hours ago
Wow that's a great comeback for a loser how about get your tribal council torch out of your ass and maybe bitch at your own tribe since it's looking dysfunctional as hell! K Chris think ya can do that simple task?
3532 days 3 hours ago
Carraid73
Nah.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!