This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Steinkjer)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Steinkjer)

3475 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Final vote..
3475 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Haha Joe you shady
3475 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ninth person voted out and the second member of our Jury ...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Mariah

That's 5, that's enough, Mariah, please pass me your torch.
3475 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
*claps loudly*
3475 days 14 hours ago
willtatum
Bye Mariah
3475 days 14 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Ben seriously?

You're soo cocky I can't even. From day 1 I knew I was on the bottom of my tribe. YOU NEVER wanted to talk to me and you wanted Adam out first, and after that me.. I'm not blind

I think that the most shady person in this game is you because you think that you can CONTROLE EVERYONE.
3475 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Mariah, the tribe has spoken *snuffs flame* You will have a say in who wins this game. Head to ponderosa.
3475 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Seriously Joe you threw shade at me first I thought I could trust you but you told Charlie everything that's shade
3475 days 14 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Well I told him because if I went with you, I would still be on the bottom of everything..
Like I ALWAYS was!
3475 days 14 hours ago
Tylerseeg
wow this was such a crazy round of voting
3475 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
9pm EST tonight -- a different kind of challenge..
3475 days 14 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
And great Lying Tyler, great Lying...
3475 days 14 hours ago
Tylerseeg
hmm interesting
3475 days 14 hours ago
willtatum
*smells the survivor auction*
3475 days 14 hours ago
CharlieBibi
So. I mean Ben/Tyler/Zach are a Final 3 and both Tyler and Zach both said they would NEVER vote for Ben in this entire game.
Erik and Will, if you want to STILL try and take me out when I KNOW I will not win because everyone hates me, then go ahead but I will LAUGH when you get taken out at 5th and 4th.

It's your choice though. If you come with me, I can guarantee Final 4 and let's face it you can still take me out then, I'm powerless now.
Stop feeding into Ben's hand and do his work for him.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!