This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Steinkjer)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Steinkjer)

3475 days 16 hours ago
Tylerseeg
I never said that
3475 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Not to me, but I heard it from a couple of people's mouth.

I don't really CARE about going right now because I would rather leave knowing I played the game rather than staying here without doing anything.
3475 days 16 hours ago
Tylerseeg
well whoever told you that is lying because I never said that to anyone
3475 days 16 hours ago
jayhawk123
Hmm not even thinking about finals yet, I'm just trying to get a cocky guy and his sheep out right now, and then the game begins
3475 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
I'm not controlling anyone but everyone is entitled to their opinion.  People are allowed to think on their own.  If I didn't have majority I would go.  What am I suppose to do lye over no.
3475 days 16 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Ben, You're not controlling anyone, those 2 are just blindly following you.

Zach, You TOLD ME you would NEVER vote Ben off and you two have been friends outside the game and you even TOLD ME

Tyler, I dont really care. The point of the matter is, you're number 3 over there and u dont realize it so w/e
3475 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Doesn't mean I control them.  People made there choices tonight and that's that.
3475 days 16 hours ago
jayhawk123
Charlie, you are cocky as fuck, now you're a minority, you deserve it, joe not as much
3475 days 16 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Zach look, you're the biggest sheep if we're talking about the sheeps.
Ben is controlling you and you do whatever He says...

Okay, Charlie sometimes is cocky, but Ben is no different or even worse.
3475 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
I don't hate you guys for voting.  I respect trying to make a big move.  It just didn't work out in your favor
3475 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe I haven't had any say.  Since really tonight. I was in the minority before.  We don't talk Joe like you said so don't question my character
3475 days 16 hours ago
jayhawk123
Just ignore them
3475 days 16 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Ben you were in minority for 2 votes. What should I say? Poor Ben?
I was in Minority FROM DAY 1 when you created the alliance of 4 people at the beginning and wanted Adam out and after that me..

And I mailed you few times but you were NEVER INTERESTED IN TALKING to me...
3475 days 16 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Zach aren't you enjoying your beautiful time with your loved ones?
3475 days 16 hours ago
jayhawk123
Joe, your true colors are showing. I didn't do shit to you, and you're being a major douche. Can you get over yourself, it's a fucking game

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!