This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Foa Foa)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Foa Foa)

4480 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Come on in Foa Foa..

The twist this season is called “The Odd Necklace”. Each day, someone will be in possession of the Odd Necklace. The Odd Necklace guarentees them safety from the next Tribal Council that tribe goes to. The identity of the person with the Odd Necklace will not be revealed until just before the votes are read, so it almost acts like a Hidden Immunity Idol, voiding any votes against that person. Once someone has used the Odd Necklace at Tribal Council, they have two options – Either GIVE UP the Necklace to someone of their choice on the OTHER tribe, or KEEP IT for a second Tribal Council and take a CONSEQUENCE for doing so. The consequence may be HARMELSS or SEVERE, and you won’t know what it is until after you decide to keep it.

QUESTIONS:
rockstar15 - Are you upset to be loosing your one-man lead?

RoboZoe - What could the tribe had done better at the challenge?

Monica1623 - You disapeared at the challenge. Will yuo be targeted for that?

superman11 - Is getting out inactives the main priority?

Prozach - Why did the tribe loose the challenge?

benner_2304 - Is Laidback still a target after only posting once at all this season?

Lamia - Do you think Mybash still has the necklace?

hinata0014 - If Mybash gave up the necklace, who do you think he would have given it to?

laidback27 - Do you think what happened at yesterday's challenge will make you a target?

-

Send me your vote by 11am EST/4pm GMT.
If by then someone hasn't been online and able to vote then I MIGHT extend the deadline.
However, if you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
4480 days 22 hours ago
superman11
superman11 - Is getting out inactives the main priority?

that is how i personally see it cause if we get active players out then we wont win like any challenges
4480 days 22 hours ago
RoboZoe
What could the tribe had done better at the challenge?

Maybe had more people show up. We needed our tribe and nobody was there, and so many people wanted to sit out and not help. It's frustrating but I guess that's just the way some people are.
4480 days 22 hours ago
hinata0014
If Mybash gave up the necklace, who do you think he would have given it to?

um IDK, a friend of his or a random person
IDK what the odd necklace does for anyone, doesn't it have a horrible side effect?
4480 days 22 hours ago
hinata0014
I wanted to help but I had issues at that moment
4480 days 22 hours ago
rockstar15
yea but i hope my tribe will win again so we have the numbers in the merge
4480 days 22 hours ago
Lamia
honestly, i dont know Jeff
Mybash still can have it.
I have no idea if he gave up from the  neckless or not :)
but, i think he gave it to someone =//
4480 days 22 hours ago
benner_2304
benner_2304 - Is Laidback still a target after only posting once at all this season?

In my mind yes, sure we get frustrated with our tribe mate during the challenge but the fact that they were there when others were not is a huge plus.
4480 days 22 hours ago
Monica1623
Monica1623 - You disapeared at the challenge. Will yuo be targeted for that?

i have no idea
4480 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
NOTE ABOUT THE ODD NECKLACE:
You CANNOT give the necklace to the same person who gave it to you. I forgot to mention that.
4480 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
7/9 votes recieved
4480 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Laidback has voted.
Just waiting on Prozach
4480 days 21 hours ago
rockstar15
oh he is in gaia finale
4480 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
THE KING HAS ARRIVED
4480 days 21 hours ago
hinata0014
hi Gaia
4480 days 21 hours ago
Prozach
Hey guys I'm here. Just a little busy

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!