This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Te Tuna)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Te Tuna)

4306 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Come on in Te Tuna...

PizPaz has Individual Immunity again. He cannot be voted out. Everyone else is fair game.

QUESTIONS:
PizPaz- Did last night shock you?

JETTEJ- Suprised or not with who won and lost the duel today?

AdamBongo- Why do you think people are putting the flipper blame on you?

Manipulation- Now that no one is sure who is in control, could idols come out today.

Cmack311- Does it worry you when Caliboy claims it wasn't Adam who flipped as people thought?

Zbase4- Will tonight decide who wins this game with how the vote goes?

Alyxandra- Were you happy with yesterday's vote?

Druhhbby- You thought you were valnerable yesterday. Do you think the same today?

TheGoodMan- Who worries you the most out of everyone left?

-

Send me your vote and if you want to play an idol by 6am EST/11am GMT.
If by then someone hasn't been online and able to vote then I MIGHT extend the deadline.
However, if you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
4306 days 6 hours ago
TheGoodMan
who worries me?

well. uhm, i don't tend to worry about other people, i just play my own game and we'll see how it goes.

but cmack and zbase piss me off with their whining and constant empty claims. i think we'll find out a lot at this tribal.
4306 days 6 hours ago
Manipulation
Manipulation- Now that no one is sure who is in control, could idols come out today?

I definitely think the game just flipped upside-down. And those people with Idols  could definitely not feel as safe as they were, and use them tonight.
4306 days 6 hours ago
PizPaz
PizPaz- Did last night shock you?

Yes, and at the same time no.
Why Yes - Because when there's a majority of 7 vs. 3, it kinda hurts you a bit to lose not one, but two members.

Why No - I came into tribal with this looming feeling that something will go horrifyingly wrong. When the votes are so split three people get at least three votes when ten are left, it does raise some paranoia levels.
4306 days 6 hours ago
Cmack311
I am worried about who it was, it could be Adam, it could be anybody....we don't know

ANd Goodman needs to shut the hell up, he has no idea what has happened in this game the last 10 days, he was a fucking inactive prick who was lucky enough to get here because we won alot of immunities in a row
4306 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
Alyxandra- Were you happy with yesterday's vote?

ARE YOU KIDDING? Everything went PERFECTLY. I couldn't be more happier tbh ;)
4306 days 6 hours ago
AdamBongo
No clue. They look at me as an easy target, I just expect apologies on finale night when you reveal who I voted for. I hope people trust me again, but I could very well be going home tonight.
4306 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
Cmack is lucky some people were nice enough to take him under their wing. Because if they didn't want him, his ass would be in redemption.
4306 days 6 hours ago
Druhhbby
Yeah kinda. :/
4306 days 6 hours ago
Cmack311
And Alyxandra, you're lucky 1 person in the 7 majority has an IQ of a peanut.....because that is the only way YOU would've stayed
4306 days 6 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Cmack, I'm here, what you gon DO ABOUT IT. Tried to get me the other day, did it work NO. xo.

results speak for themselves.
4306 days 6 hours ago
Cmack311
Yes, Alyxandra was supposed to get 4 votes, but for some reason, 1 person didn't agree with that

And they didn't take me under their wing......I fucking saved their game....I could have stuck with Upolu and ran the entire Savaii tribe out of this game, but I didn't because they actually were nice to me and not attacking me constantly
4306 days 6 hours ago
TheGoodMan
exactly, one person didn't agree with it

so tell me, am i still active in this game atm?

yeah, i am.
4306 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
I love how you think you know everything about our gameplay.
4306 days 6 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Xxactly, cmack if you know everything about our gameplay, why didn't your vote go through yesterday?
4306 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
^ yes.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!