This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1-Samburu

Topic » Tribal Council 1-Samburu

4713 days 7 hours ago
Samoa
Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. When your fire is gone so are you. Now, mail me your votes. The votes will be read at 8pm est tommorow. This is also when the next challange will start. Good luck!

-Do you think it is a good thing, or bad thing that both tribes are losinfg one member?
4713 days 6 hours ago
ToughNubbs
Toughie : I think it isn't very good for anybody because there is no way you could have 100% safety for the round.

*walks up to cast my vote*
4712 days 23 hours ago
iangavin
Well It Was A Tie, I Guess... Yeah I Agree! But It Sucks Because I Vote Someone Out, Probably An Inactive! ;D That Would Make Scene! :)

I Guess Now I Have An Idea
* Gives My Vote To Samoa For Tomorrow's Tribal Council *
4712 days 15 hours ago
Bolet36
When are the results coming out?
4712 days 15 hours ago
Samoa
the votes will be read at 7:00pm est tonight
4712 days 9 hours ago
Samoa
Once the votes have been read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal area immideantly. ill read the votes.
4712 days 9 hours ago
Samoa
first vote...Toughnubbs
4712 days 9 hours ago
Samoa
second vote...swimboy
4712 days 9 hours ago
Samoa
we are tied, one vote swimboy, one vote tough nubbs
4712 days 9 hours ago
Samoa
third vote...swimboy
4712 days 9 hours ago
Samoa
fourth vote...John
4712 days 9 hours ago
Samoa
fifth vote...iangavin
4712 days 9 hours ago
Samoa
sixth vote...iangavin
4712 days 9 hours ago
Samoa
we have a tie. You may only vote for iangavin and swimboy. Iangavin, swimboy, you may not vote. Everyone else, your new votes will be read in one hour. Good luck!
4712 days 8 hours ago
Samoa
If there is another tie iangavin and swimmy will have immunity and i will pick out a castaway to be randomy eliminated from a hat.
4712 days 8 hours ago
Samoa
first person voted out of Survivor Africa...iangavin. Your tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*

open group

Survivor; Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!