This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suitman's Big Brother 4 Confessionals

Topic » Suitman's Big Brother 4..

2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
The confessionals from the fourth Suitman's Big Brother season from April/May 2017.
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Julian confesh

...What have I gotten myself into now?  *sigh*

I thought I'd give this series a crack, despite BB being way out of my comfort zone, and just looking at this cast I definitely think I signed up for the wrong season for me. Let's assess:

All 3 winners of SBB so far have also been Suitman Survivor winners... *looks at Shawn's profile* yep there I am! As much as I'd like to believe people in this cast that I'm friends with  (Mag/Alan/Mike) won't go full on Jenna fucking Lewis on me... idk.

As for the other winners in here, I'd take ANY OTHER WNNERS over these 4. Jesus fucking christ. I don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them, but I guess they want to do an all winner alliance??? Ok but I don't trust you 4 lmao

Tl;dr I hate this cast and I'm gonna get fucked up the ass with a rusty crowbar sooner or later...
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Clair confesh

Hey, guys! I'm Clair from Philippines.

As you can see, I've already made an impact in this game. Lol. I didn't submit a score for the first HoH challenge, because I got so busy with work and stuff. I have a life outside the game, you know.

Now Sasha and I are 2-in-1 housemate. I can feel it in my bones that she is mad. Lol. But it's okay, because I would have felt the same way if it happens to me too.
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Julian confesh

So I was added to a ton of alliances... so that's cool I guess. I found the CP in literally 3 minutes but it was useless as fuck for me (I'd never win a veto) so I casually passed it on to Oli (and a couple others who didn't care)

Oli as hoh is cool I guess but he wants to target Crypt and I'm considering throwing my vote onto Clasha (the pawn) for the lolz

Tyler is obnoxious and his level of tryhard makes me look chill af
Alan is annoying
Brittany is queen
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
George confesh

Heelloo Shawn!
So I haven't been that active YET due to me travelling, but now I am back and I am ready to start playing the game. I am kinda glad I haven't been on yet that much, because it's not good to be too good too soon in the game anyways. Right now, I am in an alliance with Oli and Tyler called the "Model Squad" because according to them we are all hot. I am not gonna deny it tho, we are cute. A lot of people so far seem to like me due to my profile picture on skype tho so if it means that I have to flirt with those people to stay in the game, I will. I am ready to play the flirt card. I did it before and it took me really far in the game. I will flirt with girls or guys, it doesn't matter to me. I also talked to Nicky and we have that "alliance" going on. We know each other from before, I used the veto on her and kept her every day in one of the rookies game. Ofc It was my strategy to keep her in the game so she will fully trust me in Suitman's Big Brother. She trusts me and I am sure I can use her as a number in the future (late game etc..) I also talked to Magnus and we got along really well on a personal level. I haven't really talked to other that much yet so I am kinda scared for this double eviction. I def. need to win the HOH/VETO at the double just in case to stay safe in the game.
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Max confesh

So I plan on doing one of these at the end of every week, however that plan was altered a bit when we had a DE week one. So now I guess two cycles have gone by without submitting one of these. Whoops.

Currently in the game I believe I am set up rather well I am in two alliances that I will try to keep loyal to. The first one is of course the Late Vets team. Since Crypt was recently evicted the team is down to Mike, Zyler and I. Although I do have doubt about how useful they will be when it comes down to the grit of things I believe they will be loyal, which is one of the most important things to consider in an ally. Also right now it literally benefits us physically in the game to keep each other around since we could grant each other immunity if we win HoH. Even though the alliance/team is down to three people, I feel like I can only truly trust Mike out of the alliance. Mike is probably my closest ally at the moment, ironic coming from the fact that we were a rivals pair in Indonesia. We strategize together and at least for me he is the person I want to keep safe as long as possible. I know Mike has the potential to win competitions if he tries would could be extremely beneficial for me since I do plan on winning competitions when I can, which could place a target on my back. Plus it would be cool to see us be allies gone rivals back to allies over the course of our three seasons together. :P

The other alliance I am part of is an All-winners alliance. Just the name of it makes me uneasy about it. The alliance consists of Sagar, Rhys, Julian, Tyler, and myself; all the winners of a Suitman's Survivor season in this season. I can already see how many ways this could go wrong but I probably won't be the one to make thing goes awry. This alliance is great in theory and will probably work until the early jury stage. However, theoretically you are putting ALL the largest threats in one group, someone is bound to realize that and take action eventually. However as I mentioned, I am expecting this to crumble around early jury, so I plan on sticking with this group for as long as possible. It gives incredible protection in the game since almost all of us are capable competitors. They fall right behind my team members in my "list of people I want to keep".

Other than that I haven't really made too many connections. The only other people I have talked to other than the people mentioned above are Oli and to a small extent Magnus. And by a small extent I mean I told him I voted to save him in the DE before the vote was revealed. Oli is someone I've talked to the most without being in an alliance with them. I am not sure if I should trust him or not yet. Whenever we talk he seems to be genuine to me, but he still got one of my team members evicted. I am going to need to talk to him more before I can truly understand if he will be trustworthy in the long run or not.

The first 2 evictions so far have been a good and bad one. Crypt obviously being the bad one for me and Nicky being the good one. To be entirely honest Nicky was going to be my target had I won HoH in week one. Thanks Sagar for doing that for me! Anyway heading into this next week I am hoping to eliminate some Mid-gens. Right now they are a team of 5 people, aka a third of the entire house. Also other than Rhys and Oli, I have literally no connection to the other 3 members of the team. It concerns me what will possibly happen if they win HoH. This is why my target in the game is George right now. I feel uneasy about him and I just have a feeling he is going to be the one to screw me over in the future if I don't deal with him now. I wasn't able to spend a lot of time with this HoH so I hope it's good enough to place my plans into action.

Other than that there's nothing much to say, except that chatzy loves me and always picks me for PoV. <3 Which allowed me to win the PoV during the DE to keep the noms the same and make sure Nicky goes. :D
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
George confesh

So we got tied in the HOH. I really want to win this HOH because I am done playing nice, I am ready to get some big threats out of this house. But Max won't give me the HOH that easily. He is really annoying too. He doesn't seem gay/BI so I really can't work my magic on him even thought I tried.. I will somehow get this HOH. I usually get what I want when I set my eyes on the prize. I promised him safety for this week (which is the deal I am sticking with) but he was really weird about it.. He says he doesn't want blood on his hands, but at the same time he is worried about who I am putting up. Clearly he has allies in this game that he wants to make sure are safe with me being HOH. As soon as he said that I should talk to more people (before he "gives" me the HOH), I got messages from Julian and Sagar. So that makes me think  that he wants me to talk to Julian/Sagar so I secure them safety. I see a potential alliance forming. I think Sagar, Julian and Max are all part of it. But I don't think they are the only ones in uggos alliance. I think at least one more person is part of it. But if somehow Max does win HOH at the end of the day, I am still safe.
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Clair confesh

What a week it had been!

First, I didn't submit a score in our very first HoH. Great way to impress my team mates!

Second, since I didn't submit a score, it resulted to me and Sasha becoming 2-in-1 housemate. What a shame!

Third, I got nominated during the first week. Thank goodness the real target of the HoH last time was Crypt and not me and Sasha.

But give me credit for trying convincing all of the houseguests to save me from eviction. I love talking and talking, so talking to my co-houseguests from time to time doesn't hurt me at all.
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Julian confesh

Max decided to take the initiative and take the first shot at the 5some of Mid Gen people, which I'm cool with since it's not me. The issue here being I kinda wish Oli had used veto so I could evict George/Losa instead of AJ. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

People are starting to look at Max as a target, I'd rather they hit the other 3 non-me winners before him but whatever.
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Rhys confesh

Okay so lets get all of my diary room soundclips out of the way right now so you can use them on repeat.

"I HAVE to win the power of veto."
"I'm not going down without a fight."
"You can always bounce checks in the big brother house!"
"I'm the new HoH and I'm ready to shake up the game."
"(about showmance) Our relationship is real. And I'd give up my game for _____". (George)
"I'm looking to make some big moves."
"I'm on the block and I'm pissed!"

Right, and now my stock puns for whatever themed challenges.

(Mud theme) "I'm starting to look like a chocolate fondu out here!"
(Spy theme) "I'm shaken! But not stirred!"
(Cat theme) "Kitty got claws!" "MeeeeOW!"
(Space theme) "I'm stuck in this challenge! Houston! We have a problem!"
(Cowboy theme) "This house ain't big enough for the most of us!" *hand guns and sound effects*

Otherwise all I can tell you is my strategy is something I'll coin as "social trenching."

Step 1. Entrench myself with those who have their fingers in all of the pies. Ollie, Tyler, Julian, Max.

Step 2. Provoke gunfire above ground. I need these big guys firing into the open. So far, by my own admission, I have not made a lot of close bonds, so I'm relying on being a flexible number and someone who is legitimately unthreatening.

Step 3. Whilst they battle above ground, I'll be scurrying around the trenches, delivering information and food and pictures of loved ones from home (hopefully they'll be in a care package). All of my skirmishes will be under cover and I want to manoeuvre like the rats and the cowards. I need to recruit the Clairs and Pieguys of this world.
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
George confesh

This game just got real. At this point, the target on my back is growing and I really don't know what the reason is.
However in this vote, I want AJ to stay in the game because he is a number for me. Julian/Alan/Magnus trio is very dangerous and if Max joins them, they could be a very dangerous foursome. I want Alan gone really badly, but people seem to be flip flopping left and right. Honestly, I can't stand these fake bitches anymore. Sometimes I feel like I just want to put a tape on their mouth so they shut up for a second. I am however, trying my best to keep AJ in the game. Also, I found out that I was Max's replacement nominee? I am not sure if that is the truth, but if it is, that means Max is one hell of a shady player. We made a deal not to nominate each other because of the tie-hoh-drama, but he just went back on his word? I 100% feel like my neck would be on the line next week, so that is why I need to win this HOH.
I am close with Oli and Tyler, I pretty much trust them the most right now, even though I feel like Tyler has some connections with other people.
My mission for the next week is to get closer to Tyler. He seems like he wants my dick, so I am just going to talk to him more and try to flirt with him a little bit just so our relationship grows. I also want to talk more to Brittany/AJ/Clair. They mostly seem like floaters so I need to grow my relationships with them, in case I am on the block, I will need their numbers. Also, Zyler has been rubbing me the wrong way lately. Talking about how he wants to keep Alan because "we don't have the numbers" is very shady to me and makes me feel like I can't trust him 100%. Even though I am in the model squad alliance, I am ready to create some more sub-alliances. + I don't know why Zyler is on the model squad alliance. He never showed his face or body and his personality is really annoying. His mouth just won't stop running.
Time to get to work.
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Max confesh

Well damn that did not go as planned. I thought I have set things up so perfectly for the eviction of AJ and then NOPE. AJ stays and Alan goes which sucks a lot. Alan and I started to bond a lot when he was nominated and AJ and I didn't talk once that entire time. So obviously is AJ wins I am pretty screwed, actually if an original midgen wins in general I'm screwed. Almost everyone in the house knows I targeted AJ so the fact that he stayed even with Magnus's vote cancel HELPING my goal and Alan left means very few people truly have my back in the game. I believe that the people to vote AJ in the 5-4 vote were Magnus, Mike, Sagar, and Julian. This means that my team backstabbed me (Although Brit voting to keep AJ was not a surprise) AND Tyler backstabbed me as well. It's just frustrating when you have an HoH set and then your entire game gets screwed over by people flipping. I know for sure if AJ wins he is nominating me, I heard from Mike that Oli was pushing for me to get nominated, and I am pretty sure that means George is in that same boat. Then there's Brit who is on my team now so she can't really harm me, but she's a sheep in the game and it is making me regret not trying harder on that first HoH so Jack joined instead of her, Jack would have actually been good for MY game and pretty much no one else's. So I am on extremely precarious grounds right now and the real alliance I can truly rely on is the All-Winners alliance which I mentioned before it bound to fall apart soon after jury.
     This is going to sound cocky and a TERRIBLE strategy but right now I am going to rely on my competition strength to get me through. It's no secret that Oli and I are the major competition threats in the house and if I need to use my strength then so be it. The fact that all the competitions are non-live is so helpful since most of them comes down to who wants it the most. Who has enough grit to get that near perfect score. I can easily win those when I need to. As for now my target in the game is the competition master himself Oli. He had a large hand in Alan's eviction and I am pretty certain he is after me. Plus it would be a large knock to the midgen alliance. With their main competitor gone they should lose a large amount of their threat potential. I mean they would still have a numbers advantage for sure but numbers don't matter if two of them are on the block. I made a mistake last time trusting that people would follow through and save Alan. This time I don't care about the deals I made with people on that team, they are getting placed on the block if I win HoH because I don't want to become a victim of that cluster.
     As of now I have 2 more evictions to survive until jury, currently Mike is HoH so I am confident that I am safe this eviction (Primarily the reason I didn't claim the Safe-Keshi-Tard for myself) and next eviction is still quite unknown. But you can be sure that I am going to try my damn hardest to win that HoH. For this week though I have a lot to contemplate. Mike wants to target Tyler, which definitely has it's pros and cons. The pros are that it condenses the Winner's Alliance and there would be less reason to backstab later on in the game, and it would eliminate the snake that ditched my plan to save AJ. However in contrast, if he goes then the Winner's Alliance loses short term power, along with the fact that the midgens would be even a larger portion of the house. It's something I have not decided if I want to jump on with at the moment or not. It all depends on who he is against really. Aka he is probably screwed unless he is nominated against Brit and even then he would have a struggle staying. Regarding the PoV, I have a pretty good score that probably will win the competition if I am picked. I want to win this to help create a facade that Mike was planning to backdoor me, but if I win it there would definitely be expectations of me.
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
George confesh

So Brittany and Clair are on the block. I have great relationships with both of them, so it really sucks that one has to go. I need to think long-term tho. Which one of those two will be more important for my game? That is something I need to figure out today. I feel like Clair is way more sweet and nice, but she is a psychology graduate, so she knows how to talk to people to make them feel good. I am not blinded by that. Brittany also seems nice, but I believe she is very cutthroat when the time will come.
Clair will mostly stay a number in this game, because she is not that great at the comptitions. But is she a number for me, or magnus?
Brittany will probably flip-flop, but if she is on my side, she could win competitions and do some damage.. The question is, will she destroy my game, or my enemies' game?

So they both have their benefits. But there is also risk in both situations. Honestly they both aren't really important in the whole storyline, but whoever survives tonight, that person will probably go very far in the game, so I really need to chose carefully. Hopefully I make the right decision.
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Magnus confesh

Oli was always my target with this HoH. I was starting to realise that people have been playing me, and Oli was probably the most obvious. I really don't care about how mad he is at me, because he should be leaving this week
Right now I've definitely put a huge target on my back, but I had to. I've watched my allies getting taken out one by one, and it was about time for me to change the course of the game a little. With Mike/Sagar having the advantages next HoH, there's a good chance that I'll be safe though
2450 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Rhys confesh

Goodbye!

This game has been frustrating because Clair has not replied to my messages since I saved her, and Mike and Zyler have quite literally ignored every Skype and Tengaged message since the game began, so I've been forced to throw my lot in with Julian/Magge/Sagar, but none of them trust me because I've voted Julian and Sagar out and ruined their dreams more times than you can frankly imagine, and so I've got George and Tyler and AJ who are dearly beloved to me and who cherish me as much as I cherish them, but it's a bit of a rough time. If 3 people don't talk to you but talk to everybody else, and 3 people have prejudices about you from your previous history, and then the 3 in the middle are all a bit shit at challenges then it's frankly impossible! I literally can't campaign because the votes I need won't reply to me. And so I had to go back and campaign to Magge and Julian and Sagar and now they have a pact to ignore me also. The worst part is I would have happily have gone to the end with them and lost because I'm not particularly enjoying myself, and all I've done this entire game with that lot is talk about them and their lives and no game stuff whatsoever, and they still think I'm putting in a back breaking amount of work like Tyler or George actually are. It's all a bit shit really. Just not my season!

But they're fucked in CC2. I'm serious. Julian will be one of the first to go, that's my vow. And Sagar, who would have had a reasonable amount of loyalty will have a flat 0. This whole game was CC2 pregame for me, so those little tosspots aint gonna be happy let me tell you!!!! I will carry on with my plan to allign with two time winners and sit at the end with wyatt and sam :)

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!