This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 - Regular Round

Topic » Episode 1 - Regular Round

2171 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
The first regular Stars-based round begins NOW with the opening of NOMINATIONS.

By 3pm EST tomorrow you MUST each send me the names of TWO housemates you wish to vote for eviction. The TWO OR MORE people with the most nominations will face the first public vote to EVICT, where the person with the most votes will go home.

Ties in the public vote are and always will be broken by who has the most TOTAL nominations against them, and if it's still tied, then via a Chatzy random draw.

FAILURE to nominate will result in BOTH your nomination votes going against yourself, making it more likely that you'll go up. Oh, and if you fail to nominate a total of THREE times, you will be EJECTED from the game.

Your nominations will -NOT- be publicly revealed, -NOR- will I reveal the total amount of nominations a player has received, unless it is for a tiebreaker.

All I will reveal is the names of those who have the most and are therefore nominated, and the names of anyone who failed to nominate. Full nominations will be disclosed at the end of the season.

Any questions then feel free to ask.
DUE AT 3PM EST TOMORROW.
2171 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
Mail or Skype noms to me. I do prefer Tengaged mail so that I do not lose it in a messages flood.
2170 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
Joe and Julian did not nominate and therefore receive two nominations each.
2170 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
With the most nominations, JULIAN and MICHAEL face the first public vote.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!