This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 17 Information + Speculation

Topic » Season 17 Information +..

3563 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
The brand new season, SURVIVOR: RECLAMTION, will premiere this August at an unconfirmed date.

It will feature nine former Generation One winners facing off against nine brand new players to Suitman's Survivor, who are known players in other group games.

The season will feature one main twist to the pre-merge, which is to do with the Viewer's Lounge. The Viewers, based off first impressions, will have a big choice to make before the game even begins. There are also two smaller twists which relate to this twist, and they are BOTH returning twists from past Gen 2 seasons.

Is the cast complete? Nope XD
Do I know exactly when we are going to start? Nope XD
Am I going on holiday tomorrow? YUP.

So yeah I have a lot of work still to do to prepare this season, but expect an early August premiere.

3563 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Now while lazy Shawn takes too long to prepare the season, start speculating on who may be in the cast and what the twists might be.

Kay bai.
3563 days 17 hours ago
PeaceOut14
GUYS TOMBIQUE IS COMING BACK I KNOW IT SHAWN LOVES HIM
3563 days 15 hours ago
Timster
*yawn*

Final 3 will be all Gen. 1 winners but it'll be the "weakest" winner from their original seasons and people won't like the ending.
3563 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
idk anyone from gen 1. i a newbie to shawn's series so.........i cant speculate anyone
3563 days 14 hours ago
KidA
Wait, so is the former winner tribe all new players for Gen 2? Because in that case, I can see RShowFreak, etc. playing. If not, BBlover96 or Mearl could maybe return?

That's the only part I'm confused about.
3563 days 14 hours ago
hinata0014
meow my laddies
3563 days 14 hours ago
hinata0014
I bet bekla is returning
3563 days 13 hours ago
bowling4fun
Maybe it's like everyone gets a choice of HII or a challenge advantage at the beginning? idk
3563 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
KidA
Wait, so is the former winner tribe all new players for Gen 2? Because in that case, I can see RShowFreak, etc. playing. If not, BBlover96 or Mearl could maybe return?

That's the only part I'm confused about.

The AIM is to get winners who have played ONCE before in Gen 2.
I have 7/9 of those. Need two more who I am waiting on currently.
If I run out of people for that, then I will pick people yet to star in this Gen.
3563 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
3563 days 11 hours ago
CK11
potential returnees:
Natasha (Cursed Hand)
Ireks (Occultus)
Ben (Jordan even though he's at 15 days)
Mearl (Jordan)
Jayson (Caicos)
Rich (Brunei)
Hudspith (East Timor)

Probably missed a bunch but scanning the contestants page on the wiki is too time-consuming
3563 days 10 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Alex, our recent winner, won Africa.

and Jet/Leo, he won Philippines.
3563 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Swimboy and Remmerbme from Amazon and Marquesas are returning
3563 days 9 hours ago
janey
@Returnees -_-

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!