This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBN - How it works

Topic » BBN - How it works

4043 days 22 hours ago
Teddybear
Hello!
So, 8 of the potential players this season have never played Big Brother Nana before, so I thought it might be helpful if I posted all the rules, so everyone knows what they're getting themselves into. 3 more people are going to be cut day 1 based on a competition (after day 1 there will be 12 players), so if you're not 100% sure that you want to play and have time to play, please let me know before we start, so you don't take someone's spot!

Note - It is confirmed that this season will be BBN Mentors with 4 mentors (Patrick, Jon, Kenneth, and Gaston) but more on this will be explained day 1. Here, I am just explaining the general rules.

Big Brother Nana 3 will premiere on May 12th.

Typical Schedule:

Saturday: HoH Competition and Results (if live)
Sunday: HoH Results (if not live)
Monday: Mentor competition and Nomination ceremony
Tuesday: Veto competition
Wednesday: Veto results
Thursday: Veto ceremony
Friday: Vote to evict

For the first week, the schedule may vary a bit because the initial competition to find out who's being cut and the groups will take place on Saturday, but after that, the schedule will pretty much be followed unless it's a double eviction week.

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Confessionals ("Diary Room Entries"): In addition to your vote to evict, every Friday, you should send me a diary entry. Please try to keep up with these! Here, you can talk about pretty much anything - your alliances, strategy, anything about the game. Everything you tell me in relation to the game will be kept completely confidential until the end, where I will attempt to put together a story. I know some people send me more than others, and that's fine - I will only bug you about it if  you're not sending at least one per week with your vote to evict.
Mentors should also send at least one per week. ALSO, sometimes I will have specific questions for you, and sometimes I won't, but these questions will not give anything away about anyone else's game.

HoH Competitions: Competitions will be either live or non-live, depending on what people seem to prefer during the given week. In the beginning more of them will be non-live because it's hard to find a time where every single person can be online.

Veto Competitions: Vetoes will not be live, until possible F5ish, however some of them will be timed and on skype, so make sure you have spare time during your Tuesdays to compete.

Mentor Competitions: I'm going to try to make most of these live since there is only 4 mentors competing, however, I'll probably have polls to see what people prefer.

Penalties:

FAILURE TO VOTE: Failure to cast a vote will result in the vote being against yourself!

FAILURE TO COMPETE: There is no penalty for this, other than in the beginning when cuts are being made. After that, it will only result in you not having a chance to win the HoH/veto.

I know that people have lives and can't always be online every day, but if you're going away during an important time, please notify me in advance and I will not penalize you!

Thank you, mail me if you have any questions! The most important thing is to have fun! :D
4043 days 21 hours ago
Florina
love u
4043 days 2 hours ago
Slice
hate u

open group

Big Brother Nanas

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!