This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

4829 days 11 hours ago
Jakers86
Due to Lady's lack of activity I have eliminated him from the game. So with that said there will be no tribal council. All I want you to do is take the day off and think of a name for your new merged tribe. Post all suggestions here.

Who evers gets selected receives a clue to the hidden immunity. As for the old Maroons Tribe you will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol soon.
4829 days 4 hours ago
logweiny
How about "Arawak" or something along those lines for the tribe name. Arawaks were indigenous people who settled on the island.
4828 days 20 hours ago
Zed55
ok
4828 days 2 hours ago
Jakers86
Here is your next challenge. It is for individual immunity!! Please send in your scores within the next 24 hrs. The person that wins will get a clue to the hidden immunity idol.

http://www.tetrisfree.com/

GL

PS - I will give you till tribal council to have a name for this tribe. I only have one name so that person is the only one that will win an additional clue to the hidden immunity idol.
4827 days 21 hours ago
Zed55
How bout Koror becase the were one of the storgost tribes ever
4827 days 2 hours ago
Jakers86
This challenge is over.

With a score of 28,802 Logweiny wins immunity.

He will be 1 out of 7 competing for the title soul survivor. As for the others, one of you will be going home. See you at Tribal.

open group

Survivor: Jamaica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!