This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 - "The girl who is on top"

Topic » Episode 5 - "The girl who..

4795 days 16 hours ago
Anslee
FINAL 2: RIHANNA VS JESSICA ALBA. Congrats girls <3

For the final week, you all will be sending me 4 THINGS. First 3: three of the most FIERCEST, HOTTEST, SEXIEST photos you can find! There is no limits. Go wild with it!

Then, the last thing you're gonna send me is a video of your celebrity being interviewed. In the interview, your celebrity needs to be showing her TRUE personality!

Also, make a blog and promote it with your photos and video. Then, the polls will be up for 2 DAYS.

Send in your stuff by TOMORROW please :) thanks.
4795 days 16 hours ago
Meowfie
YAY workin on it gl jessica alba
4795 days 5 hours ago
Anslee
NOTE: THE MODEL OF THE SEASON POLL IS ONLY TO DETERMINE WHO IS THE VIEWERS FAVORITE MODEL.

When iGoddess sends in her stuff, then the poll will go up for the WINNER OF TNTM.
4795 days 5 hours ago
Meowfie
I think i dont have a good chance to winning this isnce igoddess is kinda popular....but ive come so far ......ill try :D
4795 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
I just got home from school, I will send you my entry now, just reading what to do !
4795 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
Right.. fiercest hottest, sexiest = 3 photos? Of Jessica A?
4794 days 15 hours ago
VanQueen
good luck girls!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!