This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Chat Room For THE 26TH ANNUAL RAGEr GAMES

Topic » Main Chat Room For THE 26TH..

4037 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
WELCOME TRIBUTES.

Welcome to the 26th  annual RAGEr GAMES!
You all represent the fine districts of our beloved Panem!

Before we kick off the tribute parade, we have a few ground rules.
1) Please read the game instructions  before we start playing. Now is the time to ask questions.  The game instructions are located exactly under THIS rule. This game is based on Big Brother/The Hunger Games
10-14 Players enter the game
There will be a main challenge, some are optional, others are mandatory. If you win a challenge, you win immunity, if you decide to not participate  or do not win a challenge, you are in danger of dying.
On top of the main challenges, there is also a poll which will be renewed every round. The polls represent your sponsor, the three people with the highest percentages in each round will also receive immunity. More on this rule as the game progresses.
You do not have to take part of the role play, although I encourage you to do so.
When the all the challenges have finished, all tributes will send me a name of another tribute they wish to “attack”, whoever receives the most votes will be killed off the show.

(If you are having trouble understanding the rules, please tell me ASAP, I will take this step by step with you, it’s a quick game)

2) Any profanity, kicking, screaming, vandalism, and overall drama is encouraged ;)
(It's called RAGE for a reason)
But keep it classy

3) If you must leave, let me know beforehand so we don't have inactives in the game, maybe we can work something out

4) ENJOY THE GAME! We will start once I mail everyone

Season’s Theme Song (I figure having the trailer for catching fire is the most relevant)

May the odds be ever in your favor.
4037 days 10 hours ago
survivor1998
Hello
4037 days 10 hours ago
minidude13
Is there a dumbed down version of the rules?
4037 days 10 hours ago
minidude13
Never mind, I sort of get it, it looks really fun!
4037 days 10 hours ago
minidude13
Can you imagine 24 players on this? Weet, you should mail randomize this, it is genious!
4037 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
:3
4037 days 10 hours ago
yepal
here
4037 days 10 hours ago
survivor1998
That'd be cool. I need to play the hunger games on here to understand this
4037 days 10 hours ago
minidude13
I am excited for this!
4037 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
IceIcebaby applied but left the group... not sure is she is still playing...
4037 days 10 hours ago
survivor1998
To understand the websites hunger games*
4037 days 10 hours ago
blandin12
we do we start?
4037 days 10 hours ago
yepal
can't wait to play
4037 days 10 hours ago
JakeB
Heyyyy so excited
4037 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
Introduce yourselves, and give me a few minutes, I'm just doing some last minute touches on the game and grabbing some food, Ill be mailing all of you in a bit to remind you when the game starts, it'll be in about 3 mins
4037 days 10 hours ago
blandin12
is there a prize if we win?

open group

RAGE: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!