This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Chat Room For THE SABOTEUR RAGE 28

Topic » Main Chat Room For THE..

4008 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
WELCOME RAGErs !

Just a few ground rules

1) Please read the directions to this game which are located directly under this rule:

12-ish people enter the game.
Random.org selects two people to be the HOHs
Those two people each get to nominate 1 person for eviction
Those two people nominated will go straight into a poll, one will leave the game
Process continues until final 3 or 2 (Depends on the game)
Final Poll decides the winner

Except there's one little twist... one person is not playing the same game everyone  else is playing. The saboteur's gameplay is to literally sabotage the game. Each round, a poll will dictate his or her power, power's range from changing HOHs to choosing who leaves the game. If the saboteur makes it to the finale, he or she will win the game automatically, if the saboteur is eliminated during the first half of the game, a new saboteur will take his or her place. If the saboteur is eliminated on or after the halfway point, the game will continue as the original format and we will find out who is our winner. Basically it's the saboteur vs the rest of the house.

2) Any profanity, kicking, screaming, vandalism, and overall drama is encouraged ;)
(It's called RAGE for a reason)
But keep it classy

2) If you must leave, let me know beforehand so we don't have inactives in the game, maybe we can work something out

3) If you're a white level, add me right now because you will have to mail me eventually.

4) ENJOY THE GAME! We will start once I mail everyone

Season's Song:
4008 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
reported here.
4008 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
Mailing everyone now
4008 days 15 hours ago
Eccentro
I have reported here
4008 days 15 hours ago
constaff
im here
4008 days 15 hours ago
MariahAnn
Here
4008 days 15 hours ago
charlesdawn
Hi I'm here.
4008 days 15 hours ago
yepal
here
4008 days 15 hours ago
Eccentro
here
4008 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
Don't mind me, I am just going to grab this life vest and float along behind everyone...
4008 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
Alright, looks like we have 11 players. The sabotuer has been notified and is now amoung you... are we ready to reveal his power?
4008 days 15 hours ago
top20fan33
here
4008 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
Oh, is that what that mail was?
4008 days 15 hours ago
yepal
yeah
4008 days 15 hours ago
top20fan33
yeahhh
4008 days 15 hours ago
constaff
im ready

open group

RAGE: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!