This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #2

Topic » Elimination Panel #2

2529 days 10 hours ago
Dimitra
Welcome ladies !!!

We are in 2nd panel ! Two girls will face the public and only one will be safe !

I want to push yourself at every challenge ! Any mistake may cost you the competition !

Lets see your critiques and rates for this photoshoot
2529 days 10 hours ago
Dimitra
---------------------------  Dimitra -----------------------

jayjet - A nice dress with a simple safe pose . Its ok but your face look a bit weird (5)

Dara4ever - You look elegant and I like it , I like the face too and the dress ! It will more good if you was more strong (6.5)

Yoshi16 - The catwalk and the dress is nice ! I love your strong catwalk . In the other hand your face look like you have a fight before .. isn't good . (6)

hobo232 -  Strong , fierce and comfortable ! I love this photo ! You look like a strong model , all here work perfect from me . Good job (10)

Bella1 - I like the outfit ! The pose is simple nothing interesting but its ok !The face don't impress me (6)

MIchelle990 - The dress is sooo nice , but you don't improve to us ! Your face and your pose look so boring (4)

Ribbons - The pose and styling is nice but you look a bit scared . You must have the control of your face when you are in catwalk (4)

Libanz00 - The pose is so stunning ! I love the body position and your walk ! The face is too strong too ! Great . I'm not fan with makeup but its ok (9)

Solinne64 - This psoe is so typical model pose . Don't impress me . I see this pose in 1000 models . Nothing to impress me here . The dress is good btw (3)

Emotion - This dress is like a fairytale dress and is gorgeous! You look so confidence in your face and I like it , you scream ''I'm here too stay'' . The pose don't impress me  (8)

aria_grande - The catwalk is so elegant and chic and I love it ! The face is good and strong .The dress so elegant too  . Nice job than previous week (8.5)

melindaMrskk - I love this theatrical dress ! The pose is 100% correct but I'm not fan with your face expression (7.5)
2529 days 10 hours ago
Dimitra
--------------- Ashleybaby ------------------
MUST SAY. VERY DISSAPOINTED THIS WEEK.

Jayjet- I don't like the picture. The outfit and the model is ugly and she looks fat. I expect more from you. (4.8)

Dara- I don't really like the scene. It looks poor & the outfit is pretty ugly too. However it's not a bad picture. (5.5)

Yoshi- I really love the outfit it's amazing. I wish he face didn't look as angry and she looked more appealing. (8.3)

Hobo- it's a little much. I don't like the models face it doesn't look flattering. But it looks high fashion. (7)

Bella- I really enjoy this outfit it's beautiful & so is the model. (9.5)

Michelle- the model looks really ugly & im not liking the background that much. (5)

Ribbons- I like how the background works here and the outfit. But the model is not doing it for me she's horrendous. (6.5)

Libanz- I'm not a fan of this. If u were going to use GIgi u could've use a much better runway pic of her. This is disappointing (5.5)

Solinne- I don't like the plus size aspect of this model nor the quincianera dress (5)

Emotion- I like the hippie vibe it's cute. (7.5)

Aria- I like the outfit she looks fierce. Face could improve but way better from last week good job (6.8)

Melinda- this is too much for me and she looks really ugly (5.5)
2529 days 10 hours ago
Dimitra
--------------------- k4r4k ------------------
jayjet - you look a lil thick here, im not crazy about your face either :/ 4

dara - so dead in the eyes. not feeling it 5

yoshi - its ok. dress kinda reminds me of a tampon :x 5.5

hobo - gorgeous! you look so strong and sultry 9.5

bella - im digging it. you carry the garment well 8.5

michelle - i expect more in the face. you look bored :( 4

ribbons - i like the more innocent elements but im not wowed 6

libanz - i feel like youre letting the outfit and makeup do all the work. its meh 5

solinne - the pose is so oh look at me, look at my leg. its a bit awkward for me but your face is pretty 6

emotion - hello lavender goddess! nailed it :) 10

aria - love the dress. i feel like you could've relaxed your shoulders/looked more comfortable 7

melinda - you have a lot going on but still look in control. good job 8.5
2529 days 10 hours ago
Dimitra
-------------------  crush -----------------
Jayet- you look old and like a crack head, not the biggest fan. Cute dress 5

Dara- I'm loving the neck and the face, its strong 8

Yeshi- strong face, not the biggest fan of dress 6

Hobo- love love you everything about this. Pose, face, & dress yaaaa 9.5

Bella- you look like an angel love face and dress 9

Michelle- yassss the dark queen, I love this. It's elegant and you look good 8.8

Ribbons- you look so innocent but you're working that runway and showing them how it's done! 8.5

Lib- so unique so bold I love you're risk taking!! 9.9

Sol- I like how you showed emotion in your shot love 7

Emotion- wow love this, you look so fierce and your outfit is everything 9.5

Aria- the dress is cute and your face is working it girl! 6

Melinda- wow over the top and I love it! It's different and unique 9
2529 days 10 hours ago
Dimitra
Ratings - Resaults

1st (winner) : hobo232 : 36
2nd (runner up) : Emotion : 35
3rd : Bella1 : 33
4th : melindaMrskk : 30.5
5th : Libanz00 : 29.4
6th : aria_grande : 28.3
7th : Yoshi16 : 25.8
8th - 9th : Dara4ever : 25   /   Ribbons : 25
10th : MIchelle990 : 21.8

NOTES
* Ribbons again not a good place for you

* Michelle , previous week you was on top and now so close to bottom two

* Hobo , congratulations again for your best score

* Emotion and Bella you did very well this week !!!

Colors :
Green color in your avi represent the 2 best models for this week

solinne and jay  you must make tengaged public to save you !
Poll will close randomly in 12 hours-1 day
Write your speech and good luck

POLL :  http://www.tengaged.com/group/3183/poll/vote-save-your-favourite-model-week-2-138381
2529 days 9 hours ago
hobo232
omg top 2 2 weeks in a row thank you judges :) and good luck to Solinne and Jay XO
2529 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
Yay finally! I got 3rd! Good luck solinne and Jay!
2529 days 8 hours ago
Emotion
Yay! Thank you so much I'm glad I improved!
2529 days 8 hours ago
melindaMrskk
My score improved from last week!
2529 days 6 hours ago
Yoshi16
No! Really wanna do better next week, good luck girls!
2528 days 22 hours ago
Dimitra
POLL RESAULTS

jayjet is safe with 58.8%  !

With 41.2%  Solinne eliminate !

Girl , I know how good you are but this week isn't your best !
Goodluck and I know I see you around !

We miis you
2528 days 19 hours ago
hobo232
Bye Solinne :(

open group

Make Me A SuperModel Season #1 ® WEEK #5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!