This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ep6 : Recap and interviews

Topic » Ep6 : Recap and interviews

4806 days 9 hours ago
IvulyJen
so final 5 please give interviews here

1. which photoshoot did you like best ? why ?

2.In your opinion , who will win ? why ?

3. who has the least potential here ? why ?
4806 days 9 hours ago
Meowfie
1. which photoshoot did you like best ? why ?
BEAUTY IN THE DARK....COZ MY PIC WAS AWESOME IF IT JUST DONT GET TANGLED SOMEWHERE I MIGHT WIN THAT

2.In your opinion , who will win ? why ?
ME.....COZ I DESERVE IT EVEN THO IM THE UNDERDOG I WORK MY ASS OFF
AND IM STILL HERE....STILL STANDING ...AND STILL WANAN BE ON TOP AND IM NOT PLANNING TO BACK DOWN

3. who has the least potential here ? why ?
NONE I THINK WE ALL WORK HARD FOR OUR PART ...BESIDE TYRA SAID NEVER THROW YOUR OTHER MODEL OUTSIDE THE BUS....OR YOU GONNA GET THE SAME THING :p
4806 days 9 hours ago
Lucinda
1. Me and my boy. Becase it was very funny found passion in our photo :=

2. Rubi, shes awesome :)

3. Idk, we all are great now :)

GL <3
4806 days 9 hours ago
Lovely
1. Which photoshoot did you like best ? Why ?
- I liked 'Me and My Boy,' because it was so much fun to work with Joey and we had great chemistry and that's what helped in the great shoot :)
I also loved 'We Have to Work Together' because Meowfie is a great girl and we had so much fun working together!

2. In your opinion , who will win ? Why ?
- In my opinion, I think that Ruby will win. But also in my opinion, I think that I SHOULD win :) I have been very consistent in my pictures and have felt very confident about them, feeling that they have been the best overall.

3. Who has the least potential here ? Why ?
- I don't think anyone here doesn't have potential. I think that the girls who are out had the least potential, and we 5 are here for a reason and that's because we are all great models. :)
4806 days 4 hours ago
calicofan999
1. the one with te party which is the one with the video becuaese i did really well and go 1st callout

2. i think ruby will win becxuase her shots re the strongest of the bunch and shes gotten 1st callout every week

3. i thik meowfire becuase i feel like her shots ar the weakest of the bunch
4806 days 4 hours ago
calicofan999
no effense to meowfire
4806 days 3 hours ago
RubyBlue
1. The first one, because I really had to push!

2. Me, becuase I have had 1st call-out every week.

2. Probably Lucinda, because I don't see any drive :/

open group

Model Agency Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!