This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules//Advice//Terminology

Topic » Rules//Advice//Terminology

1440 days 15 hours ago
TheGoodMan
So here's some RULES, ADVICE and TERMINOLOGY. If there are twists to appear in later legs, the information will be explained here. Please feel free to mail me if you require further clarification.

LEGS: You are given some time, usually 24/48/72 hours to complete the LEG. You do not have to submit FAST (unless specifically noted).

CREATING YOUR LOOKS: I'm very open to seeing drag being taken to new and exciting places, so feel free to create your looks on any medium. If you edit them yourself or create them yourself this will advantage you over queens who just post found images.

PLACINGS: You will get your exact placing each week from me. I'll be judging all the submissions and ranking them from 1st - Last. Coming first is important, it will give you an important advantage in the next leg.

LIPSYNCS: The bottom 2(or more) queens will have to LIPSYNC on the MAT for their lives. There may be extra twists to this, watch this space. For doing your lipsyncs, please use whatever format you wish, you will be submitting videos, things that can advantage you are doing it yourself in a video, or being creative and making it funny. I prefer Lipsyncs over Covers. The losing queen(s) will be eliminated.

TIMING: You are given a set amount of time to complete the LEG. If you do not submit by the set time, you will be penalised by a certain amount of places when the order is completed. Submit on time or ask for an extension before the first half of the timing has been completed.

NON-ELIMINATION LEGS: There may be a non-elimination leg on the race. This is at my discretion and will not be made aware beforehand.

There will be more twists and information to come.
1436 days 12 hours ago
TheGoodMan
DETOURS: You have two options for the challenge, you choose one. There are two lipsync songs and should you fall into the bottom, you will be lipsyncing to the corresponding lipsync song for the option you chose. This means the bottom two or more could be lipsyncing to different songs.

U TURNS: If you are U Turned, you must complete both options in the Detour.

open group

Jana B's Amazing Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!