This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LEG 1: Vatican City - The Mat

Topic » LEG 1: Vatican City - The Mat

1437 days 12 hours ago
TheGoodMan
https://media1.tenor.com/images/af0302c0b54672bfea1699d121c83cd4/tenor.gif

Jana B and her special advisor and local clergywoman Countess Slice Boochie Flagrante stand at the mat, waiting for the first queen to arrive.

https://i.imgur.com/vYR1Mr7.gif

We're all VERY impressed with the talent on display, and we have notes for EVERYONE. Thank you all for posting, I really didn't expect all 19 queens to post in the first week, let alone all EARLY! The winner as I mentioned in the previous thread, will win The Express Pass. This can be used to negate the power of a U-Turn used on someone, or to skip one element of a Leg. It can be last used at the THIRD LAST LEG and it IS transferrable between queens. But who wins and who will be lipsyncing? Lets find out.
1437 days 12 hours ago
TheGoodMan
The FIRST queen to arrive, the winner of this Leg in Vatican City, who wins the EXPRESS Pass is...

Michele_Was_Robbed, congratulations! You have won the Express Pass. If you want to use it you need to let me know in the first 24 hours of the challenge. Or if you're transferring it you need to let me know this too.

https://imgur.com/a/dX39O28

I really like this piece, I think it's well thought out, you went a different route that makes you stand out. The execution of this does need a little bit of work especially as the bottom makes her look like she has a little bread dick. But overall I'm impressed!

The SECOND queen to ARRIVE is...

Luna Moon!

https://i.imgur.com/0Z9sDpq.gif

This is a clever choice Luna, well executed and well put together. The crown is cute but I mostly like the separates combo, you look like a BAD catholic and I like that. Having a specific point of reference rather than just making a generic looking Catholic dress definitely puts you ahead of a few in this pack.
1437 days 12 hours ago
TheGoodMan
The Third Queen to ARRIVE is...

Yokai Watch me Whip!

Yokai you have made a very appealing silhouette here, why have arms when you can have wings and a roof? I think your makeup does need some work but the 95 theses being nailed to you really stands out, again like Luna, you have a very specific point of view and this helped you this week. I would wanna buy any indulgences you sell!

and running to the mat in FOURTH place is....

Fatty McFatface with the good snacks!

I think this is the better of the nun looks, it's well contoured, you look VERY snatched and the cross being on the coochie is a great touch. I think you could have done with a few more embellishments on the gown, but I like the pure SEX appeal that this Catholic look brings, it makes you a SINNER.

Just behind her in FIFTH place is.....

Twinkies LaChapelle!

I like this take on Catholicism, you've mixed a lot of the darker elements on this print, I like the touch of the rings on the hand, and the makeup is well done. A lot of people had similar seeming concepts but you elevated it to be well above the rest.
1437 days 12 hours ago
TheGoodMan
The queen who was SIXTH to arrive is....

Turkey Turkey!

I'm very impressed with this look, the pope crown on the Turkey was excellent and where a lot of the queens went with gothic churchy looks, you decided to explain your Catholic element with a Commandment on your T-Shirt. I would like to see some more editing with clothing going on in the future, as you have space to grow, but this is a very successful look, the Uggs and Socks tie it all together beautifully

And keeping up with her in SEVENTH place is....

Morticia Clitteruss!

A slutty nun is always appreciated and I love the use of text on the nun's outfit. The slit is perflectly placed so you can see most of her panties and we know she is a BAD girl. This was a successful route to take with this challenge, but I think you're capable of more!

Just behind Morticia in EIGHTH place is...

bad touch!

Your creativity shines through this look very well miss bad touch, I think Christ as a chao lord giving life to the others by dying is a really powerful statement. I think some of the abstractness of this look might take away from it, but I think you have a strong foundation here to improve upon.
1437 days 12 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Staying in the top half of the pack in NINTH place is....

Zoey 911!

I liked how you brought a few more elements than just a gothic looking dress, the halo around her head and the cross embellishments are very nice, again it was a bit of an expected option, but I think executed quite well. The praying picture at the bottom really was the best part of this.

Keeping in the game, right in the middle of the pack at TENTH place is...

Anna Dee Juno!

I find this one to be kinda Joan of Arcy which I like, I don't know if that was what you were going for with this but I think it's a good route to go with on Catholicism. The face and hair are a bit.. basic, like I think that needs to match up better with the outfit, but the chainlink sweater and skirt are done well

And just after in ELEVENTH place is...

Amara Peligrine!

I think the simplicity of this look are actually to your benefit here, the communion wafer titties were a good idea, and tying that in with a hairpiece really does good. You look a little Evanescence tonight as well which is a good choice for a Catholicism look, I just will say you can step it up with some more embellishments
1437 days 12 hours ago
TheGoodMan
TWELFTH to arrive and covered in sweat from the Road Block is...

Efendi Davenport!

The execution of this is just LMAO. I appreciate the Marija Magdalena reference, but I don't think you went FAR enough with it. The head looks like you decapitated a Frookies girl and stuck it on a sex doll. That said, I do like that aesthetic of the rosary beads and the sexy boots. It's a mixed bag but so is the Catholic Church!

After some trouble hailing a taxi, in lucky THIRTEENTH spot is...

Fun 90s Lighter I Stole From the Girl that Scammed Me!

I like how you took an abstract point of view with this challenge Miss Lighter. The Janey wasn't a great choice, as it looks a bit ironed out and it must have gotten tangled in your suitcase. I will say I appreciate your background choice as well, it seems very abstractly Catholic. Keep up the creativity but you need more to do in the execution sense

Having a bit of an issue locating the mat in the middle of the square in FOURTEENTH place is...

Rhea Dacted!

I like the touch of the crown and the immaculate white with the trim it looks nice, but again, I don't see a lot of creativity here. Yes I appreciate an Aisel reference (who doesn't), but this is a bit basic.
1437 days 12 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Beating some of the slower girls with her quick run to the mat in FIFTEENTH place was...

Lavah Ginna!

Where this struggles is in the basicness of it. I think the makeup is done well, and I like the crown of thorns but the outfit is VERY basic. The reveal was a good job but I think to execute it better they need to be much more different.

Cutting it TIGHT after stopping to get some Pepsi in SIXTEENTH place is...

ho chi minh!

Um this is kinda cute I guess, the crosses and gold and black are good choices. I think you need to push the boat out a little more with creativty as a lot of the other girls in the middle to bottom of the pack do. I think the clips in her hair are cute tho!

and the LAST girl safe tonight, arriving in 17th place is...

No Personality White Fashion Queen!

This is quite dull, it's very obvious and other than the cross there aren't many references to Catholicism I can see here. Maybe your use of lace and the black is a reference but I'm not really thinking it's creative or hitting the mark.
1437 days 12 hours ago
TheGoodMan
So the BOTTOM 2 Queens who will be LIPSYNCING on the mat to this song are..

Wal Mart Beth and Rachel Patricia McCoy. Your comments will be posted AFTER the lipsync. Who will be the last queen to arrive?

1437 days 9 hours ago
Queenisha
1436 days 13 hours ago
TheGoodMan
The bottom two queens begin their lipsync:

Rachel Patricia McCoy:

Wal Mart Beth:
*shoplifts in the Vatican Gift Store*

Rachel Patricia McCoy, shantay you stay, and you're EIGHTEENTH place in the Race. You will survive to race another leg.

Wal Mart Beth, I'm sorry you have been eliminated from this leg of the race. Thank you for participating.

open group

Jana B's Amazing Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!