This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LEG 4: North Macedonia - The Mat

Topic » LEG 4: North Macedonia - The..

1428 days 1 hour ago
TheGoodMan
Welcome back queens, and welcome to the dancing capital of Europe, Skopje, North Macedonia!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/51/13/075113e6189d5386ae64405d2bb5d349.gif

You were all just dancing and dancing this week! I wanted to let you know that I appreciate the hard work a lot of you are doing, and it does NOT go unnoticed. The winner of this leg will win a LIPSYNC PASS for 2 Legs. That means that if you use it, you will not be lipsyncing and the queen who was next above you will be lipsyncing instead. It's a very powerful tool and is transferable. It will expire after Leg 6.

https://i.imgur.com/vYR1Mr7.gif

Without further ado, the winning dancing queen and the FIRST to arrive is...

Twinkies LaChapelle!!!

Congratulations. I applaud you very much for taking a really different route with this challenge, you really took the Haka dance and I found the emotion behind it to be really intriguing. Your look is also very visually stimulating and interesting. I think it captures Maori culture with respect and passion.
1428 days 1 hour ago
Talian
Thank you mother!
1428 days 1 hour ago
TheGoodMan
In a VERY close race, just pipped at the post and picking up SECOND is...

Rachel Patricia McCoy!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/714480052082966567/718207079164149800/Screen_Shot_2020-06-04_at_3.57.42_PM.png

Your intrepretation of this challenge is probably up there with the best Rachel, you really used the Jojo Siwa stick to a very satisfying conclustion. The maxi pad dress with a lil bit of blood on it fits Jojo perfectly, and I love how you took such a taboo subject and made it very beautiful and respectful. You also implementing the 'Sheer Talent' logo is superb.

And mooning up in THIRD place..

Luna Moon!

An excellent choice in dance video here Luna, I fucking love this song, and the Rin and Len reference gets me because I know those Vocaloid bitches. These dancers were were captivating, I especially loved the random bike in the background.  Your look was fun too, I think the  thigh high boots were a good choice and going even more literal with the song did you well

Gobbling her way to a strong FOURTH place is...

Turkey Turkey!

Turkey again you bring home the turkey bacon. This look while not as gorgeous as your beautiful gown last week, is still very memorable and chic. I think it matches the dance choice perfectly. I loved your decision to fuck with gender and subvert expectations with the Zack and Cody version of Bop to the Top. You keep impressing me.
1428 days 1 hour ago
TheGoodMan
With another strong showing and staying up with the front pack is Zoey 911!

Whattup IaMmE! You'll be dancing to my song Peacock! This was another impressive week Zoey 911, you impressed me with your interpretation. While literal I totally see why you have the wings the way they are, as the dance has them hitting that move at the very end with all the people with they hands out. Another good showing

With a mixed bag but being brought up by one huge factor to take SIXTH is...

Anna Dee Juno!

WOW your dance really was something special, I felt EVERY move you made with your body, you really sold us SEX, levels, popping. I'm extremely impressed with the dance, you showed me true NERVE. The look.. she's a cute girl. That's all I really have to say. The look doesn't exactly drip the sex appeal you were serving in your dance, and that's a shame. Overall, you did great but step up your designing.

and recovering from her brutal U Turning to take SEVENTH place is...

Yokai Watch Me Whip

Well Yokai, you had the unenviable task of dealing with the first U turn. I'll talk about your Whale look first, that was a very interesting way to deal with this task and I think you nailed this one. I love your whale being out of breath and sweating because he was SHAKING his titties all over the video. I think your second look is weaker, and though I love the throwback vibes and the reference to them being nurses, I think your makeup leaves a lot of be desired and it's kinda just a nurse costume?
1428 days 1 hour ago
TheGoodMan
Taking EIGHTH place is...

Lavah Ginna!

You always go the extra mile with presentation, so making your own little strut video was a great choice and I really appreciate it. The look itself isn't anything ground breaking. I think your man was a very good dancer too and used a lot of really good elements to express the song. The movements were crisp and precise

And a decent showing to take NINTH is...

Rhea Dacted!

An interesting choice, I think just based on your look, it was very strong, I liked the twins nestling on your boobies, it was a real statement on the runway. The dance.. I'm not fully sold on and I would like to see more elements of it replicated on your look, I get the song is about twins but the dancing doesn't really express that ya know?

After getting caught taking bland selfies and advertising detox tea in TENTH is...

No Personality White Fashion Queen

So this is an interesting submission, I like how your look goes FULL force with the dance, it makes sense. The outfit is... very busy and there is a lot of look here though. I think your dance was a fine, but there wasn't an awful lot of actual dancing to enjoy. Team Mixed Bag here
1428 days 1 hour ago
TheGoodMan
Finishing in ELEVENTH place after she caught fire for a little bit was...

Fun 90s Lighter etc

So for anyone that would like, I can send this video to you via Skype, Fun 90s lighter submitted it this way. Her look and video were in one, and they were set to Vive tus Suenos by Raini Rodriguez. The looks are very conceptual, as she uses tortilla chips to drape on her 4 dancers. I think my main issue with this was that the video was extremely short, while the other girls were dancing and dancing, you were just dancing. I like the route you took however.

And the last queen to arrive on the mat today, in TWELFTH place and SAFE is..

Morticia Clitteruss

I think this is probably your weakest week so far, I think the look you made doesn't actually tie into the spirit of the song much. It looks more like a Kpop dancing kinda look. The dance you submitted was cute but nothing that shook me up. I think you can step it up.
1428 days 1 hour ago
TheGoodMan
That means that ho chi minh, Amara Peligrine and Fatty McFatface with the good snacks who all did not post must all be lipsyncing ON THE MAT.

You may choose EITHER lipsync song that was detailed in the other thread. You have until 10pm GMT (5pm EST) Sunday 7th June to submit. Only a maximum of ONE of you will be staying.
1427 days 1 hour ago
rollingderp
1427 days ago
TheGoodMan
A very easy decision here, Amara Peligrine, Shantay you stay.

Fatty McFatface (who wasted her U Turn??) and ho chi minh, you are the last queens to arrive and you have been eliminated from the race, now sashay away
1427 days ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Whoosh
1427 days ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Dance alone deserves better btw

open group

Jana B's Amazing Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!