This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LEG 5: Mexico - The Mat

Topic » LEG 5: Mexico - The Mat

1425 days 3 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Welcome to Mexico City, Mexico ladies! I hope you had a pleasant stay here drinking their delicious drinks and soaking in the sun!

For this week's challenge you had to be wrestlers! Inspired by the Lucha Libre culture popular in Mexico. Some of you really knocked out the competition, others botched... hard.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7G90TiHe9cA/V-RMAITfqwI/AAAAAAAACsI/79ZyTfLFO1snmIXTKbDvZHIIcjSj7xWKgCLcB/s400/WITW91.1.gif

This is an important leg to win, as the winner receives a TRIPLE VOTE. Next leg, LEG 6, will feature a detour, so there will be a U TURN VOTE.

Before I reveal the winner of the lipsync, I need EVERY member of the cast to mail me the person they vote for to do the U Turn. The person with the most votes gets it, if it's a tie, both queens do. No more than 2 queens will do it so if it's a 3 person tie, preference goes to the queen who submitted her votes FIRST. If you do not vote, it counts as a SELF vote.

https://i.imgur.com/vYR1Mr7.gif

The FIRST queen to arrive on the mat and winner of this challenge and triple vote is..

Yokai Watch Me Whip!

You had a very funny entry this week Yokai, you really took a distinct character that we don't see often in WWE, just the iconic Mae Young really served us that, although this is a lot more wholesome than she was. I love your finishing maneuver and your titantron was excellent, you really thought of everything here. The look is also hilarious and perfectly crafted for a match.
1425 days 3 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Oh and if you choose to U Turn any of the bottom girls, I need a second preference in case they go home!
1425 days 3 hours ago
TheGoodMan
The SECOND queen to arrive after inking her way through the field is..

Lavah Ginna!

OOOOH I really like this look, her tentacles are very sexy and scaly and I can see a lot of mileage with a character like this in wrestling. I would have liked a little more explanation just to give some backstory to her but I think the whole look and concept are very strong. You really went above and beyond to send me that video in the ring though, I loved seeing her just flying around and fighting
1425 days 3 hours ago
TheGoodMan
The THIRD queen to arrive after really showing her ASS is..

Rhea Dacted!

A really consistent and strong viewpoint for this character here Rhea, you have a stellar entrance theme and a very well explained character. I'd definitely buy into it and I love the view into her tunnel that you gave us. It's not like groundbreaking, but you did every aspect of this challenge extremely well.

The FOURTH queen to arrive after shaking her titties all around was..

No Personality White Fashion Queen!

A good choice here in going for the SEX route. Frenchy is a true inspiration and you really went full tilt with your wrestler. I think your look is very funny, well constructed and I love her insanely big lips. I always felt Frenchy was WWE Diva-adjacent tbh so this was a good call.

Taking a good FIFTH place after milking it a little...

Twinkies LaChapelle!

This was a really cleverly made look and it's a shame you and Turkey took similar concepts. You did depart on them a little and your look is definitely more wrestler ready, but not quite as funny as Turkey's. I like your whole effort on this challenge.
1425 days 3 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Grazing home at SIXTH place is...

Turkey Turkey!

I think your look here is absolutely hysterical and I do like how you went for pure comedy here. The knife is an excellent choice and I'd book you for a wrestling show. I do wish you'd explained your character a teensy bit more, as she is quite out there and bizarre, but also I know you tried to let your look do the talking. Her finishing move of 'stab' is also very effective and I LOVE your entrance music

And with her best look and performance so far, cutting her way to SEVENTH place is..

Fun 90s Lighter etc!

This is probably your best look thus far in the competition, it's avantgarde but kitschy still. It gives me the real OTT outfits the wrestlers wore in the 80s/90s with that wacky hair too. Your finising move of 'bad haircuts' was a real kneeslapper and your entrance song was very poignant and stark. A good week for you.

After she performed a black widow on the other girls to take EIGHTH, we have

Anna Dee Juno!

Your look, while not very original is well made and definitely suitable for a wrestler, it's definitely something Paige or Chyna would have worn, and the hairdo is cute. It's just not very interesting, so my challenge to you is to really push yourself with your looks. I like the vampiress character, I think you coulda been campier with it, but I appreciate your detail with describing the character, her motivation and her moves.
1425 days 3 hours ago
TheGoodMan
The cosmic queen taking NINTH place is..

Luna Moon!

I like your concept of being like an astrology bitch and gaining her power from the Moon, it ties in well with your drag. I think this look is pretty ordinary and simple, and would have been better had you made your look a little more cosmic? Just plain black is the same for many wrestlers, I wish you'd stood out more.

And the last queen (CURRENTLY) safe is...

Morticia Clitteruss!

First of all, I LOVE your entrance theme, I think it suits really well. Your description, while brief does explain what your character is. It's nothing particularly interesting I have to say, but I don't mind it. I think you being able to rip off an arm is quite chic. The look is cute, but again nothing exciting, and the spike necklace is CRAZY lol. It would be quite impractical to wrestle in.
1425 days 3 hours ago
TheGoodMan
That means...

Zoey 911, Amara Peligrine and Rachel Patricia McCoy, you are all the bottom 3. At least one of you will be going home, but it could be 2 of you.

Keep in mind that Twinkies LaChapelle has a LIPSYNC Pass she won in the last leg. She can use that on either of you if she so wishes, in which case, MORTICIA will have to lipsync alongside the other 2 not saved. Twinkies has to let me know in the next few hours, and if she changes it, you'll have 24 hours from that point.

If the lipsync stays unchanged, you must complete it by 10pm GMT Wednesday 10th June (5pm EST). When you submit your lipsync don't forget to send me who you choose to vote for for the U Turn in the next leg!

Lipsync song is:
1424 days 12 hours ago
NicoleF
1424 days 4 hours ago
rollingderp
1424 days 4 hours ago
TheGoodMan
The critiques:

Zoey 911
I think this is also pretty disappointing Zoey, you didn't really do much to show her off, it's just the top of Sandra with a mask and a different mouth.  Your character description did help you a bit this week, I liked her finisher being the FTC performance. The entrance song also fits well. It's a real shame you didn't put that energy into your look

Amara Peligrine
Another gothic witchy kinda look here Amara, but I think it's very beautifully constructed and thought together. I would buy into a wrestling character like this. You didn't explain your character at all, which docks you some points and your entrance song was cute, but you need to fulfill all aspects of the brief.

Rachel Patricia McCoy
I'm quite disappointed in this Rachel, you did have a funny concept and character but you hardly gave me any details on your moveset or intricacies of your character beyond her being a heel. You also didn't edit your photo
1424 days 4 hours ago
TheGoodMan
*Lights go down and the girls start lipsyncing in the Wrestling Ring*

https://i.imgur.com/0oE6r0s.gif

Zoey 911:

Amara Peligrine:

Rachel Patricia McCoy:
1424 days 4 hours ago
TheGoodMan
This was a tough one... but two of you ARE going home. It's time for a #DeepCut

Rachel Patricia McCoy... sashay away. You receive THIRTEENTH place based on this lipsync.
1424 days 4 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Zoey 911.... I'm sorry my dear. Sashay away also. You receive TWELFTH place.

That means Amara Peligrine, you had the best lipsync this week. Shantay you stay. Congratulations you are still in the race.

open group

Jana B's Amazing Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!