This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LEG 6: Coolsville - The Mat

Topic » LEG 6: Coolsville - The Mat

1421 days 22 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Welcome to Coolsville ladies!

*the queens run to the mat and see this iconic figure*

https://media3.giphy.com/media/eeBETCk3Cr4Qm0iPvO/giphy.gif

I'd also like to announce that Fun 90s Lighter etc lost her passport in Mexico and is awaiting trial for treason. She will not be continuing on in the race, so congrats final 10.. for now!

The winner of THIS leg will receive... ANOTHER U Turn power!

https://i.imgur.com/vYR1Mr7.gif

The FIRST queen to arrive is....

Luna Moon!

Luna you DID THAT!! This gown is STUNNING, the way it's constructed, evokes fire and everything about it.. i'm obsessed. It's well up there with the absolute best looks that have been shown on the runway this far. I love the direction you took with this, and I am extremely impressed with the detailing in the bodice and her makeup with the prosthesis. Great job
1421 days 22 hours ago
TheGoodMan
the SECOND queen to fly her way in...

Turkey Turkey!

Now this is a really good example of the goofy and campy style that a Scooby Doo villain would evoke.  You have a really distinct style that I have completely taken to, and your explanation was hilarious and really well done. Your look isn't your best one so far but I still really enjoy it, and the reveal aspect is a crucial part of Scooby Doo, so I'm really glad you included that.

taking THIRD place and staying up near the top of the pack...

Yokai Watch Me Whip!

What a very well constructed look, I really like the use of the pomeranian bobbles in the hat and collar. I think your use of dog collars is also really really cute. I don't think it's setting my world alight, as I would have liked to see a little more embellishment on the actual garment, but it's another great look Yokai.
1421 days 22 hours ago
TheGoodMan
with her best performance thus far in FOURTH place...

Amara Peligrine!

An interesting look here Amara, you strook a nice balance between kinda scary and actually campy and fun. I think I woulda put this villain as more of one of the chicks from the iconic Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase but I really do like it.

Taking FIFTH place after fighting the gay guy in Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost

You definitely had the funniest look of the lot and the character, it was really funny and well explained. I think the look itself is alright, I wish it was a little more OTT and not just Velma and Daphne sewn together, but you showed your comedy chops here and I appreciate that

And JINKIES! She got SIXTH place!

No Personality White Fashion Queen

I think this look is very dark and spooky and you thought of a lot of things in it. I especially love the spider in the hair moment and the hands being all spidery. Her webs are hot. I will say it's a little DARK for a Scooby Doo villain, it's not really campy enough or silly enough, but I think the thought you put into this was good.
1421 days 22 hours ago
TheGoodMan
JEEPERS! Taking SEVENTH place!

You putting the two looks in one picture where they are really similar is kind of a cop out, not gonna lie. I think your dog look is definitely a bit week, I don't see any real innovation or design there. Your villain look and explanation, I really enjoyed actually your villain look. It really looks just like what a Scooby Villain would, it's a cartoony and kitschy and really well executed. Congrats.

ZOINKS! Just staying safe in EIGHTH place is...
1421 days 22 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Rhea Dacted!

Woof! I think she's cute, I like the attention to detail on her makeup and hair, the bows are a good idea. I think the dress itself is pretty ugly and the coat, I do not care for. I don't have a lot of feelings on this look to be honest, it's not bad but I don't love it.

That means that Anna Dee Juno and Morticia Clitteruss, you will be lipsyncing on the mat.

UNLESS Twinkies LaChapelle decides to use her lipsync pass (THAT EXPIRES). If she chooses to use it, Rhea Dacted will be lipsyncing.

In the case that she doesn't use it, your lipsyncs are due in 24 hours, 11pm GMT Saturday 13th of June. If she uses it, I'll extend the deadline as needed.

You'll both be lipsyncing to The Hex Girls - I'm A Hex Girl as detailed in the previous thread.

Good luck and don't get lost.
1421 days 22 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Fifth was Lavah Ginna!
1421 days 22 hours ago
TheGoodMan
And 7th was Twinkies sorry I'm dumb and didn't say
1421 days 21 hours ago
rodrigueseve
1421 days 11 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Confirming Twinkies is not using her lipsync pass so Morticia, you still gotta submit girl
1420 days 4 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Ok sorry for the delay by a day girls!

Morticia Clitteruss sashay away.

Anna Dee Juno, shantay you stay.

Next leg coming up soon!

open group

Jana B's Amazing Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!