This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LEG 7: Spain - The Mat

Topic » LEG 7: Spain - The Mat

1416 days 8 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Gracías mis amores!

Welcome to Madrid, Spain! I hope you had a good time here getting fat and drunk, I know I did.

I'd first like to deliver some BAD news. Amara Peligrine took the wrong flight from Coolsville and ended up in the Gulf of Aden, Somalia. She is currently being held hostage by some pirates and will not be continuing in the race.

The winner of this week's leg wins... the right to choose the NEXT leg from a few different options!

https://i.imgur.com/vYR1Mr7.gif

The BOTTOM queen this week will be receiving a SPEED BUMP. This is an additional task the queen must complete when doing her leg.

And the FIRST place winner is..

Twinkies LaChapelle!

This is a beautifully constructed gown Twinkies. I think the way you assembled the churros was magnificent. The way this also feels uniquely Spanish to me with the silhoutte is extremely impressive. The chocolate dip hat was perfect. This was a knockout.
1416 days 8 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Taking SECOND place with just a half point difference from first was..

Turkey Turkey!

Another impressive week for you Turkey Turkey. The way you layered all your ingredients was very intriuging and the deconstructed element of this dress is very clever. The random pop of 'Mayo' up at the collar was really strong too. I'm very impressed again

And with her best performance to date, in THIRD place is..

No Personality White Fashion Queen!

This is so nuts but really works for me NPWFQ. You showed a LOT of personality with this... piece. It reminds me of a feast and there's so much to engorge yourself with, that it becomes overwhelming. I think you took a risk and I really like what I saw.
1416 days 8 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Another strong performance moving her up in the pack to FOURTH is...

Anna Dee Juno!

A marked improvement here Anna, you have a cute silhouette and nice detailing with the grapes. Her titties are prominent which is also good. I have questions about the shoes, but the shoulder pads being like bushes, it bumps this up a little more. Again I think you can go further but this is a good start!

And clinging onto FIFTH place is..

Yokai Watch Me Whip!

Your flan look is a great choice, I love the spoons being worked into the way here with this beautiful hat and bow, I think that flan look is a top notch choice. The wine is a complete cop out though and I was not impressed at all with it. The only real element that says wine to me is the liquid in the bath. This part of the detour really hurt you.

Taking SIXTH place this round is...

Lavah Ginna!

I am incredibly obsessed with Palleita Edwards, I cannot BELIEVE her, she looks so good! It's a pity the main dress itself looks more like a bunch of cheetos than rice. I think the key to a good paella is having the other ingredients like mussels, prawns kinda strewn through it rather than on the side. It's not a bad look but a little poorly executed.
1416 days 8 hours ago
TheGoodMan
So the worst two queens of the week are left..

Avoiding the speed bump and taking SEVENTH place is..

Luna Moon!

This is a step back from last week's look Luna. I think it's rather basic and expected. I think the dress is cute, and I like the little garter bow, but the whole overall appearance is underwhelming and bland. The hat and makeup were choices but executed poorly.

And taking EIGHTH place this week, and suffering the speed bump in the next leg is..

Rhea Dacted

Yeesh, ok This is pretty ugly I have to tell you LOL. The fact that you wore this BLAND ass T shirt that you'd find in a forever 21 is NOT good. The jants are wayyy overdone and nothing about this look really says wine to me, it says 16 year old pretending to drink wine. SHE REALLY JUST DRINKING PINK LEMONADE GIRL.
1416 days 5 hours ago
Talian
Thank you mama! Happy to slay another day!

open group

Jana B's Amazing Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!