This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNSEL (WATER)

Topic » TRIBAL COUNSEL (WATER)

4798 days 13 hours ago
InfamousAJP
tennisguy1414: do you feel you are the leader of the tribe at this point?

jogo248: do you feel you did your best to win?

sarah47: how do you feel you would do in redemption island? do you think you would be strong enough to make it all the way back into the game if voted off tonight?

njjoe97: why did you join this if you havent been active since you clicked the :join group" button?
4798 days 13 hours ago
tennisguy1414
to anwser your question no because we lost and know one is really talking to me at this point, i know i did as much as i could do in this challenge but we fell a little short but im sure we can come back next time (:
4798 days 13 hours ago
InfamousAJP
how do you feel about your inactive team?
4798 days 13 hours ago
tennisguy1414
i mean they tried there best....thats all ican say, i dont like that some of our players are inactive but some are not...
4798 days 12 hours ago
jogo248
i tried the best icould but i was doing this from my phone which will not let me email unfortunatly, and i dont have as easy an acess to a computer as i would like, which sucks, but just asking people to not vote me out cause i am trying.
4798 days 3 hours ago
InfamousAJP
the ribe has spoken, and the coolyest, you are sent home...water team you need to pick it up and win this next match! goodluck, you can head back to camp

open group

SURIVOR! REDEMPTION ISLAND! W/ IM. IDOLS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!