This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Survivor: Albania

Topic » Welcome to Survivor: Albania

3232 days 21 hours ago
Mittens
Welcome to Survivor Albania! I’m really excited to get this season underway and hopefully this will be an enjoyable game for you all. I can officially say that this season will premiere on Sunday the 12th of July.
Here are the rules and general information about the season before the season begins:

Challenges
-The majority of people applied are in the EST timezone. Taking into consideration everyone’s preferable times they sent in, live challenges will start at 5pm EST unless otherwise stated. This was the time the greatest number of people were available.
-There will be a good mix of live/non live challenges in order to keep it fair for everyone in terms of skill sets and time-zone clashes.

Idols
- One idol will be hidden at each camp as well as one at the merged camp, meaning there will be a total of 3 idols up for grabs. The vast majority of people said they were very familiar with CBS’ Survivor in their bio, so each idol is a CBS Survivor castaway. Clues will be given to the winning tribe of a challenge and to the winner of an individual immunity challenge. They will help narrow down the options. e.g:
Clue #1- This castaway competed on Survivor: Blood vs Water
Clue #2- This castaway is male
Clue #3- This castaway started in the Tadhana tribe

And so on. There are 5 clues in all for each idol. Each time you receive a clue you are allowed to guess however you can only guess again when you receive another clue. If you have all five clues then you are able to guess indefinitely.

Even if you aren’t too familiar with CBS’ Survivor, the information about all the castaways is easily accessible from a wikipedia page so don’t worry.

Idol clues will also be available in certain challenges, but it will cause a disadvantage to your tribe’s performance. There will be more on this when this pertains to a challenge.

Tribal Council
-Tribal Council will start immediately after the immunity challenge. You will have 24 hours to vote however this can be extended by a few hours with notice given to me in the case that you can’t be there. After the 24 hours is up, all votes will be collected. If you don’t vote within this time you will receive a self vote.
-If you wish to play an idol at a Tribal Council then you must indicate so along with your vote, not during the vote read.

Confessionals
-As stated in the application, confessionals are encouraged as they give me a larger insight into the game. However, one or two lines along with your vote is sufficient enough if you don’t have as much free time.

Tribes

Lezhë (Red Buffs):
Dana/TotsTrashy
David/Davidftw123
Elizabeth/TDBigBrotherLover112
Jax/JacksonWalsh
Katherine/JosephinaAlexis
Noah/Noahh
Roger/RogelioWii
Seb/Sebby

Elbasan (Black Buffs):
Dallas/DallasAndrew
Dustin/survivor525
Jacob/Luzon
Jamie/MarthaSpeaks
Jenn/jdd94
Morgan/MrPokeguy9
Nick/survivingreality
Rodney/RodneyRules1219

You have 2 days to get to know your tribe mates and get onto the same page before the season premiere on July 12th at 5PM EST.

In addition the Wikia page for this season is up if you are interested: http://mittens-survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Survivor:_Albania

An intro will be released soon too.
3232 days 21 hours ago
Davidftw123
ok
3232 days 21 hours ago
survivor525
Let's do this!!!
3232 days 21 hours ago
Luzon
https://31.media.tumblr.com/5627944ced268c62f8d10528e1e07f4c/tumblr_nbju0l5fl11tlp54jo4_250.gif
3232 days 21 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Hey Elbasan :)
3232 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Hi! Glad to be part of this, I wish you all good luck!
3232 days 20 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
*walks in with fake black Gemma weave*
Heyyyyy
3232 days 18 hours ago
RogelioWii
Hi guys :D
3232 days 9 hours ago
Noahh
Heyyy
3232 days 7 hours ago
Sebby
awesome, hey everyone (:
3232 days 5 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Btw guys if anyone wants my Skype it's MrPokeguy9 :)
3231 days 22 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Hey xo
3231 days 16 hours ago
jdd94
Hey guys :) I'd love to chat with fellow players

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!