This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Shqiponja)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Shqiponja)

3199 days 23 hours ago
Mittens
Welcome back to tribal council. Tonight, someone will be the eighth person voted out of this game and become the first member of the jury.

Questions:

Surprised how cohesive the last vote off was?
Where do the tribal lines stand now, if any?
With jury starting, do you begin to think about the end-game or is it too soon?

You have 24 hours to send in your vote. If all of the votes are received before then, they will be read early.
3199 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
1- No.
2- Tribal lines are kinda gone, but they are still intact for some.
3- I'm thinking about tonight tbh.
3199 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*walks into tribal council*
*puts torch I'm stand and sits down*

Honestly yes because I thought some people were gonna be shady and sent me packing with a 6-4 vote off so I'm glad I managed to have people on my side.

*looks over at Mittens and blinks* tribal lines......um well for me at this point it's every man for themselves since those tribal lines also got my voted off so for me it's a case of if someone wants my vote to help them then mail me and explain the reasons and I'll join you in that vote.

Absolutely, you need to start thinking about who you want to go with to the end and you also have to look at your allies and see who has hurt you in this game because if they've hurt you once then they'll do it again so for me in this game right now looking at the end, if you've helped me in some way I'm gonna help you and we can get further together
3199 days 15 hours ago
RogelioWii
1.-No
2.-I think theres definetly some lines right now people is now thinking about who is a threat to their game
3.-Of course people is probably thinking about the finals and jury now, the tribe members are going to try to have a better relationship with the tribe mates to have a better opportunity win the game
3199 days 8 hours ago
jdd94
-Not at all.

-Tribal lines are definitely being being pushed.

-It is not too soon at all. It is definitely time.
3199 days 7 hours ago
Mittens
7/9 votes
3199 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
-Maybe I would have been just after the merge, but after the discussions we had until that vote, no.

-Hard to say. It's not a game about tribes anymore in my opinion.

-Every person voted out from now on will cast a vote in the final, of course you think about that. But sometimes you have to go past some votes to make your game.
3199 days 7 hours ago
Mittens
8/9 votes
3199 days 6 hours ago
Mittens
I'll go tally the votes..
3199 days 6 hours ago
Mittens
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3199 days 6 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks around*
3199 days 6 hours ago
Mittens
*no one stands* Alright, once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes..
3199 days 6 hours ago
Mittens
First vote...
3199 days 6 hours ago
Mittens
*flips it*

Jenn

1 Vote Jenn
3199 days 6 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks back at Mittens*
*shrugs shoulders*
*watches the votes*
3199 days 6 hours ago
Mittens
Second vote..

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!