This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Shqiponja)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Shqiponja)

3198 days 3 hours ago
Mittens
Welcome back to tribal council. We'll now bring in the first member of our jury, Katherine voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, someone will be the ninth person voted out of this game and become the 2nd member of the jury. Morgan has immunity and can't be voted out.

Questions:
Is there a clear majority/minority, if so which do you feel yourself in?
With 3 potential idols in the game, are you paranoid about how the votes could go?
What can you do at this stage to prevent yourself from getting voted out, besides winning immunity?

You have 24 hours to send in your vote. If all of the votes are received before then, they will be read early.
3197 days 23 hours ago
RogelioWii
1.-I dont think theres a "clear" majority or minority
2.-Yep!!!
3.-Stick with the people you trust
3197 days 19 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I don't anything is clear right now, I think at this point everyone is just trying to survive one more day, however last vote I did feel like I was in minority and to be honest I don't know where I stand in this game

With 3 potential idols in the game, are you paranoid about how the votes could go?
I'm always paranoid about how the votes could go because last tribal showed that you can never be too sure in this game and it showed since allies lied to me so yeah idols do worry me but they aren't my major worry at this point

What can you do at this stage to prevent yourself from getting voted out, besides winning immunity?
Well I am winning immunity is cute *flips weave* but I also think being loyal and showing to your allies that you deserve to be here due to your loyalty
3197 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
1- It's not clear LOL, I went from voting out Nick in majority to minority, so it seems to be shifting...
2-  YES. I will say that the Lezhe idol is at play, as I searched yesterday, and recieved a response that it was already found and empty. So, unless Katherine walked out with it in pocket, someone has it/had it.
3- Stick with people you trust, AND be honest. Inform others of what's going on.
3197 days 12 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Interesting words from Dana. I don't think the Lezhe idol is still for search, and it wasn't yesterday as well.
3197 days 11 hours ago
jdd94
I wouldn't say anything is exactly clear. Anything could still happen.

Um, yes. I am absolutely uneasy about this tribal council.

Prove that I am an asset and that I stay loyal.
3197 days 9 hours ago
Mittens
2/8 votes
3197 days 5 hours ago
Mittens
5/8 votes
3197 days 5 hours ago
survivor525

To be honest it's not clear, nothing is real clear at this point lol

I am yes, with 3 idols anything could happen and I just hope that I can make it through.

Prove you could be trusted and luck because with those idols luck is gonna be a part of it.
3197 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
-It could be, but some people prefer to be eliminated than to play the way they should. Everybody want to make a move and they are doing big mistakes, they prefer to play all sides than to stay into a clear majority. Not too smart in my opinion.

-Yes, for sure. I'm sure that an idol will come in play tonight.

-The way this people are playing, I think nothing. It's the only way to be sure of ypu position, otherwise, it's too much flip-flop to be enough to stay loyal, as everybody answered at this question.
3197 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Hey y'all. Sorry that I was unable to respond to mails last night; I got a new phone and had no internet access. I am available now!
3197 days 3 hours ago
Mittens
I'll go tally the votes!
3197 days 3 hours ago
Mittens
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3197 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
I'd like to play my fake idol please
3197 days 3 hours ago
Mittens
*Dallas stands* "I'd like to play this idol on myself tonight."
3197 days 3 hours ago
Mittens
This is indeed a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast against Dallas will not count.

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!