This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Albania Finale

Topic » Survivor: Albania Finale

3187 days 9 hours ago
Mittens
Congratulations to Dallas, Dustin, Jacob and Roger: you 4 have successfully outwitted, outplayed and outlasted your other 12 fellow contestants- but the game isn't over yet. Half of you will make it to the final 2 and will get to plead your case to the jury as to why you deserve to be the Sole Survivor. The other 2 will join the jury and their chances of winning will end tonight. The finale starts at 6PM EST. Here is your first immunity challenge starting at 6PM EST:

This challenge is called "I can spell a rainbow" and here's how it works. Each of you will have an individual thread made. It is your job to get players from outside of the game to post their colour level, with one from each colour level in ascending order.
So, the first person you get to post would be a white level and they would post "White". Then you would get a yellow level to post and they would post "Yellow" all the way up until TV Star. The first person to get the correct sequence from White to TV Star level will win immunity and will be guaranteed a 1 in 3 shot of winning this game.

The losers will go to tribal council where the thirteenth person will be voted out of this game and will become the sixth member of our jury, followed by the next immunity challenge.

Points to note:

-You can not include yourself, a current contestant or a voted out contestant as apart of your rainbow.

-If someone posts in the wrong order, I will delete the post so you can fix it if asked however you must MAIL me you wish for me to do so.

Good luck!
3187 days 8 hours ago
Luzon
omg bye me
3187 days 8 hours ago
survivor525
Wow! what a challenge lol
3187 days 8 hours ago
RogelioWii
:(
3187 days 8 hours ago
Luzon
sooo
3187 days 8 hours ago
Luzon
Mittens
Played: 67 times
Last Activity: 38 min ago

o
3187 days 8 hours ago
Mittens
I'm here!
3187 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Can you show us the list with the level colours please?
3187 days 7 hours ago
Mittens
Everyone ready to start?
3187 days 7 hours ago
survivor525
Ready!
3187 days 7 hours ago
Luzon
ready
3187 days 7 hours ago
Mittens
White
Yellow
Orange
Light green
Dark Green
Blue
Purple
Red
Brown
Black
Silver
Gold
Sky
Blood
TV Star
3187 days 7 hours ago
Mittens
Ready Dallas and Roger?
3187 days 7 hours ago
RogelioWii
Ready
3187 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Thanks! Ready!
3187 days 7 hours ago
Mittens
Threads will be created at 6:09, good luck!

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!