This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 (Neofelis)

Topic » Tribal Council 2 (Neofelis)

4761 days 21 hours ago
GHunt
Please send your votes by 12EST tomorrow, in the afternoon.
4761 days 21 hours ago
GHunt
Here are the Neofelis questions.

tennisguy1414 - Just a few days ago your tribe was on top. Now your tied with Dhole. Do you think you can be on top of them once more?

mikaylah - Any hints about who your voting for? Are there any blindsides that may happen?

KDawg1771 - Do you feel you are to blame for your tribes loss? If not you, then who?

bendance23 - You were by far the most pumped for this competition, asking for balls to be given. Do you wish everyone in your tribe could be as active and competitive as you?

Ireks - With Monica stepping down as the leader, who do you think it should be? Why?

Scribe - Do you have any regrets about this challenge? Are you worried?

Jayekirb - Are you worried about your situation on this tribe? Do the Dhole's look like a better tribe?
4761 days 21 hours ago
tennisguy1414
yes of course, were a very strong tribe!
4761 days 21 hours ago
GHunt
Do you feel this vote will help you achieve that goal?
4761 days 21 hours ago
tennisguy1414
idk i hope so!
4761 days 20 hours ago
bendance23
i hoped so.  i thought we would win in the end, so im surprised we are up here.  hopefully our tribe can make the right decision.
4761 days 20 hours ago
GHunt
What decision do you think that would be?
4761 days 19 hours ago
bendance23
to eliminated someone who is inaactive.  its just not fair for them to stick around.  therefore, i would be extremely disappointed if i was to go becuase i work so hard in the last challenge and tried to get other people to participate
4761 days 9 hours ago
Ireks
I think some of the more experienced players should be the new leader - probably KDawg or tennisguy :)
4761 days 8 hours ago
tennisguy1414
lol pick kdawg! i hate being a leader! lol
4761 days 6 hours ago
GHunt
Neofelis, time to read the votes
4761 days 6 hours ago
GHunt
I made a mistake, i accidentally deleted some of the votes. I still got them in, but i dont know who voted them. Sorry, these activity strikes may not be correct!

The people who havn't voted: KDawg, Scribe, Jayekirb. Correct me if i'm wrong.

You all have one vote.
4761 days 6 hours ago
GHunt
Next vote...
Scribe
4761 days 6 hours ago
GHunt
Next vote...
mikaylah
Scribe - 2
Jayekirb - 1
KDawg - 1
mikaylah - 1
4761 days 6 hours ago
GHunt
Next vote...
Scribe
Thats three votes, thats enough, please hand me your torch

open group

Survivor: Thailand FINAL 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!