This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4 (Neofelis)

Topic » Tribal Council 4 (Neofelis)

4737 days 18 hours ago
GHunt
Votes are due by 10am EST tomorrow!
Questions will be up in a sec
4737 days 18 hours ago
GHunt
tennisguy1414: There was a total lack of activity in that challenge. Do you think merge will influence people to be more active?

mikaylah: Do you feel your on common ground with most of this tribe? Do you feel this vote will be obvious? Why or why not.

KDawg1771: Do you feel like you may be leaving? If not, why the security?

bendance23: Do you feel like there are alliances floating around? Is there anyone you dont trust?

Ireks: Your the only person on this tribe who gave an effort. Will that help you, or hurt you?

Jayekirb: Merge is coming up, will this tribal council be a pivotal point in the merge? Is this tribe divided?
4737 days 12 hours ago
Ireks
Well, I hope this will help me because I want my tribe to be strong and I'm giving all I can to make it.
4737 days 6 hours ago
GHunt
Well heres the votes, inactivity votes go to Jayekirb and bendance23. Both of them get a vote.
4737 days 6 hours ago
GHunt
Next vote goes to...
Ireks
1 vote bendance
1 vote Jayekirb
1 vote Ireks
4737 days 6 hours ago
GHunt
Next vote...
tennisguy1414
4737 days 6 hours ago
GHunt
Next vote...
mikaylah
hmm interesting, everyone except for KDawg has a vote, and unless this next vote is for KDawg, everyone is at risk.
1 vote Ireks
1 vote tennisguy
1 vote Jayekirb
1 vote bendance
1 vote mikaylah
1 vote left...
4737 days 6 hours ago
GHunt
6th person leaving survivor Thailand is...
Tennisguy1414, please bring me your torch.

It seems this tribe is divided, that certainly wont help you at merge. You may go back to your camp.
4737 days 6 hours ago
Ireks
tennis, thx for voting for me lol

open group

Survivor: Thailand FINAL 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!