This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Council: The Challenges

Topic » The Council: The Challenges

2710 days 1 hour ago
Niallsb
Every challenge in the game is determined by a number that you send to me via PM. Each contestant will start with the numbers 1-50. Every time you compete in a challenge you must send me one of those numbers. After you've used that number, you can never send me the same number again. For example: f you send me 31 for a challenge, you may never send me the number 31 for the rest of the game.

Here's how each challenge works:

Team Fight:
I will add up all of the numbers submitted to me for each team. The total sum of all numbers will be that team's score. In the case of a tie, the highest individual number sent by a contestant will win it for their team.

Ranking Challenge:
The highest number will be first place and the lowest will be the last place. In case of a tie, the player who submitted the higher number in the Team Fight will be the winner.

Loser's Challenge: The player that submitted the lowest number will be the loser of the challenge. In the case of a tie, the player who submitted the lowest number in the previous round's Team Fight

open group

The Council: Applications Open

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!