This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 7 ] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [ Week 7 ] - Panel &..

3665 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Welcome to Panel & Eliminations.

Before we start I want to say that Brittany did not post this week. Brittany is therefore ELIMINATED from the competition immediately! BUT she is not the only girl leaving tonight. Everything will continue as always and one girl will joining Brittany back home. Angel will not be able to judge this week or in the following weeks coming, he is needed in Madrids Fashion Week but I am sure he will join us for the Finale. I will now announce the Challenge Results...
3665 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Voted by Geo.
3rd - Candice

2nd - Karlie
1st - Jasmine! Congratulations! If you are not eliminated this week, you will have the advantage in next weeks Photoshoot. You have won the ability to post 2 photos next week and I will pick the best photo for you. Well done!
3665 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::
3665 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Candice ::::::::::

Ray: Your pose is awkward and awkward works in high fashion, Iam just not too sure about your facial expression. In this photo it doesn't work for me so it let's down the photo a lot for me. There is no connection like Geo said last week.

Geo: I am feeling the opposite, this week was an excellent week for you I love the way your posed and your outfit! Your best photo by far!

:::::::::: Florence ::::::::::

Ray: This picture would make a great campaign I think. Your face is telling a story and Iam sure everyone who sees this picture would wonder what you are looking at and that would intrigue people to stop at this picture in a magazine! Well done.

Geo: Your eyes look so beautiful in this picture!!! I love the expression on your face it's so beautiful!

:::::::::: Karlie ::::::::::

Ray: I love the whole composition of the photo. You in the middle and the beautiful desert as your background. I love the wind in the dress and your pose is selling it. I would have just liked more intensity in there eyes and this would have been a 10.

Geo: Good job girl! I absolutely love the way your cheek bones stand out and the way your posed! Good good job!

:::::::::: Ayana ::::::::::

Ray: You took a risk when you chose to portray Africa's economy, for me it hasn't worked. Your face is bland and not really saying anything. Yes you look sexy and you look fashionable but I wouldn't see this as a High Fashion picture at all.

Geo: I disagree with Ray once again. I love your picture this week it's so beautiful! I love the way your posed and your outfit good job this week

:::::::::: Jasmine ::::::::::

Ray: You didn't tell me what inspired your photo and I asked for a Fact which every other girl did do...point less. Your background is really taking over you...point less. Your pose is hip and cool but your duck lips turn me off...point less. Not impressed.

Geo: Your picture this week was great!!! I love that awkward pose your outfit and makeup. An okay job!

Geo: " this week in my eyes all of you did well and that if it were up to me none of you would go home. You should be proud of yourselves, this was the hardest week for me to judge "
3665 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::
3665 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
I have 5 girls standing in front of me but I only have 4 photos in my hands. These photos represent the 4 of you that will move on to the Quarter Finals in the hopes of becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

The first name I am going to call is Best Picture and will be displayed in the group

Karlie! Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
3665 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo goes to

Candice!
3665 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Florence!
3665 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Can Ayana & Jasmine please step forward....
3665 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
I only have one photo in my hands. The name of the girl I do not call must pack their bags and fly back home!

Ayana - During the beginning of the competition you were at the middle of the pack and as time went by and we flew to Africa I thought you would come out of your shell and burst out High Fashion, unfortunately, that's not the case. At this point of the competition you need to be on top, not just relying on passing by by lingering through the middle of the pack.

Jasmine - Second time in the bottom 2 in a row. Not impressed with how your working these past weeks. We took a chance and brought you to Africa but we haven't seen a big improvement just a slight one. You didn't do what I asked but you still produced a good photo. The judges are scared that you are not as passionate as the other contestants.

So who stays in Africa?
3665 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
We feel like one girls body of work is stronger than the others

Jasmine! This is your final chance. You were saved by your challenge performance I'll tell you that. You better pay attention to what is asked of you and that this isn't repeated. Congratulations. You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

Ayana, iam sorry but you have been eliminated. It has been great having you and if it wasn't for this double elimination you might have still been in, this is how a competition works. Expect the unexpected. You just need to study yourself and work your hardest. Iam sure you'll be great to have back in another cycle! Thank you for joining and good luck!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!