This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 2 ] - Results Show!

Topic » [ Week 2 ] - Results Show!

3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome acts to the RESULTS SHOW!

12 acts remained after Mariah Carey & Colbie Calliat were eliminated. Maroon 5 was then brought back for a second chance! 13 acts now stand here! After tonight 11 will be safe and 2 will have to fight it out in a bottom 2 poll to determine who stays and who goes!

First Beyoncé, Logan and Myself will critique your performances. After that I will announce the results! Good luck!
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Before we start! Let's introduce onto the stage! Winner of The X Factor, singing her Number One hit, Bleeding Love! It's...

LEONA LEWIS!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NDo0zUajww
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
::::: CRITIQUES :::::
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Demi Lovato singing Heart Attack :::::

Ray - I think it was a great energetic way to open up tonight's live show! You show passion and you show strength when you sing. As your mentor I do have to say this wasn't your strongest vocal performance!

Beyoncé - I wasn't impressed to be honest, your vocal sounded deep and manly, wasn't expecting this from you. You had energy but you need more work on vocal than on your performance!

Logan - I agree with both judges! Your stage presence and energy is amazing. However, your vocals were very weak this time. I almost felt like you were screaming the words the whole time

::::: Carrie Underwood singing Last Name :::::

Ray - Tonight I think you proved that you have an amazing voice and I love your country rocker vibe you give! You gave energy in this performance and I enjoyed the song throughout! Well done, better than last week!

Beyoncé - I agree with Ray, your style is unique and I like it and I think that's what's going to make you stand out in this competition! Well done, great performance!

Logan - Your's is the opposite of Demi's. Your vocals were on point, but your stage presence is lacking. You need to have more fun and not make it dull in my eye.

::::: Fall Out Boy singing Save Rock And Roll :::::

Ray - This was a more emotional song choice I think and you showed that you can have great vocals. I thought the first half of the song was better when you were sitting down. I didn't like the parts where you sounded like Elvis Presley.

Beyoncé - I enjoyed this performance, I wasn't expecting it at all this week! I like your voices, they have edge and they make you different to any contestant that has gone through The X Factor!

Logan - I love your song choice. You can tell you put your soul into your performances and I'm in love with your voice. Great job!

::::: Pharell Williams singing Happy :::::

Ray - This is the perfect song choice for the week but it's the worst vocal performance I have ever heard of this song. Your vocals were horrible and at one point the song begun to drag on. Not impressed at all.

Beyoncé - I agree with Ray 100% for this performance! I was really upset, this is a good song and you sung it terribly! I don't know what's going to happen to you this week.

Logan - The performance was average. It wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. I just felt like your vocals were drowned out by the music.

::::: One Republic singing Counting Stars :::::

Ray - This was a good performance with good vocals, you could use some work but I think you'll work on it during this competition. As your mentor I do want to see some more energy from you guys! Well done tonight!

Beyoncé - I like you guys more than I thought I did! I like your vocals and I agree with Ray where he says you need more energy! Well done though!

Logan - I really like this band. You just have this unique quality that makes me love you. Great job as always. I expect you to go far in this competition.

::::: Kelly Clarkson singing Miss Independent :::::

Ray - To be honest I wasn't really fond of the verses, I liked your vocal more at the chorus. I wasn't really 100% satisfied with this performance! I was left wanting more and I don't know if it's a good thing.

Beyoncé - I know you can do much better than this, I think the song choice wasn't the best this week but next week if you are here we just have to pick a song that will bring your vocal to the table!

Logan - You have talent ! And I believe this song showed that. I can't wait to see more of you this season.
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Boyce Avenue singing Rolling In The Deep :::::

Ray -  It was a good song choice and you defiantly made the song your own. Like I told One Republic I think you still need a little tweaking but I think this competition will bring that WOW factor out of you!

Beyoncé - I liked the performance and I liked the song choice, I do think you performed well but I didn't get that WOW feeling when I heard you guys sing. I need that fire from you still.

Logan - The thing I love about you is the fact you can take a song that isn't even yours and own it so well. You dominated this performance in my opinion. You can tell the crowd agreed with me. Amazing job!

::::: Mumford and Sons singing Little Lion Man :::::

Ray - You are all talented guitar players and have good vocals, you are different in everything you do and that's the excitement you bring to the show! I hope all the judges see the same thing as I do!

Beyoncé - You guys are not by cup of tea and to be very honest with you guys I don't think it was a good song choice either. I want to see more from you and I just don't see it...

Logan - Such a simple, yet so beautiful performance. I love this genre, it makes me happy. I think you killed it this week, a major comeback from last week in my opinion.

::::: Jessie J singing Domino :::::

Ray - Your song last week was amazing and I was expecting the same amazingness from you this week. You were great but it wasn't superior to last weeks performance. Good vocals and overall great performance!

Beyoncé - I liked this performance, I think you were fantastic and I am glad you are on my team! I think you will get far and I am prepared to get there with you!

Logan - I knew you'd kill this performance. You have such amazing energy and you make everyone want to get up and dance. That's so important as an artist as well as vocals, but you have both !!

::::: Ariana Grande singing Last Christmas :::::

Ray - You have such a sweet voice and again I was not expecting that performance from you. You look too sweet and young to have such a powerful voice! I liked this performance very much! Well done!

Beyoncé - You are good and I was surprised I liked you more than I thought I would. I don't think it was the best song choice, wasn't feeling the Christmas mood

Logan - I was shocked you went this way, but you made it worked ! You made a classic even better. Your voice is angelic to say the least. I love seeing you perform.

::::: Jessica Sanchez singing Sweet Dreams :::::

Ray - I think this was a very powerful performance and I have to declare it the BEST performance I have seen tonight so far! Excellent work! Very jealous of Logan right now!

Beyoncé - I agree with Ray this is the performance I have enjoyed the most! You brought one of my songs and took it to a whole new other level and I loved it! Well done!

Logan - You amaze me with your voice. I love your version of the song and you did amazing this week!

::::: Christina Grimmie singing Wrecking Ball :::::

Ray - This has been the best performance you have presented us and I am so glad you are part of my team. I don't like this song, but after I've heard you song it I love it! Well done! Amazing work!

Beyoncé - I liked it, you had strong vocals and I enjoyed listening to you. I still need you to amaze me more than you have so far but overall it was great! Well done!

Logan - This is a very difficult song to sing and you did it quite well !! I applaud you for your risk, it paid off!
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Maroon 5 singing Harder To Breathe :::::

Ray - You are energetic and you bring people to their feet. It was a good song with a good beat but I wasn't impressed with it completely. You got a second chance and I don't know if you've given your all!

Beyoncé - I thought this was a good performance! I am glad you are back and I am glad you are in my team. I hope the judges get to see more of your potential! Well done tonight!

Logan -  I wasn't aware this song went #1 .. but the vocals improved some at least. Still nothing amazed me though.
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::::: RESULTS ARE NOW IN ::::::::::
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
11 of you will make it safely to sing again next week.

The first act safely singing next week is Best Performance of the week...

Jessie J! Congratulations! Second week in a row!
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Now, in no particular order, the next acts safe are
Carrie Underwood!
Fall Out Boy!

One Republic!
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Mumford & Sons!
Christina Grimmie!
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Boyce Avenue!
Kelly Clarkson!
Jessica Sanchez!
Ariana Grande!
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Pharell Williams, Maroon 5, Demi Lovato only one of you is guaranteed a safe spot in next week!

The last act with a secure spot in next week is

Demi Lovato!
3575 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Déjà vu or what?

Pharrell Williams and Maroon 5 both of you will face off in the bottom 2 poll once again! Like last time, spamming is allowed, the more you spam the more I see you want to be here. One of you will be safe to next week and one of you will be going home! Poll link will be posted below!

Poll will close in 24 hours! Good luck!
3575 days 4 hours ago
boozes
thank u
3575 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Thanks

BTW you know in the poll you can make polls with youtube videos embedded so they vote for the better performance

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!